Chapter 32- Spa Day

The next morning I woke up to Hobi and Jin bringing me in breakfast in bed. They brought me pancakes bacon and a muffin with some orange juice, I was happy this was one of my favorite breakfasts.

Hobi and Jin sat with me as I ate, talking about my plans for the day. I asked them what they were up to as well. "We have practice and some plans for writing some today, nothing to bad. We should be home when you get home." I smiled happy they wouldn't been missing me too much.

After I finished eating I got ready to head out with Jiwoo, I put on a comfy sweater that I stole from Jimin and a pair of jeans. As I walked out in the living room Jimin smirked seeing me in his clothes. He put him some grabby hands to have me cuddle a little bit before i had to head out.

I was always happy to cuddle with the guys and Jimin was the best one. I leaned into him and put my face in his neck. "I love this" I said giving his neck a peck. "Me too Mel, and I love you." he said kissing the top of my head. 

After about 20 minutes of cuddling the doorbell rang, Yoongi got up and answered it.

It was Jiwoo, she was basically jumping with joy when she saw me. "Melody!! I'm so excited! Are you ready?" she asked grabbing me and squeezing me into a hug. I hugged her back "Yes! Im excited too! I'm ready to go!"

I hugged and kissed all the guys before heading out with Jiwoo. Joon yelling "Be careful" as we both walked out the door. Since we were riding in Jiwoo's car my bodyguard Dae-Seong followed closely behind in his black town car.

It didn't take long to get to the spa but we both made sure to jam in the car the whole way to the guy's songs. I was so happy that I could go out again, it almost felt normal to go out with Jiwoo. Minus the bodyguard following us.

We arrived at the spa, Jiwoo had set up a whole day of pampering, I was excited. I started out with the rougher part of the day, waxes, and nails. It had been a while since I had waxed and had my nails done, I normally would do my own nails, so it was so nice to sit for once and enjoy the experience.

Leaving the waxing I felt like a baby, no hair. I blushed at the fact that the guys would find that out later. *Embarrassed. They would be surprised; I didn't tell them the extent of the day I would have. I was curious on their reaction.

Next up was a facial and body wrap, then a full body massage. The facial was so nice, I thought they only put cucumbers on people's eyes in the movies but they actually did it, I tried so hard not to giggle as the lady put them on my eyes. Thinking of every movie where the person would eat them as they got the facial.

I felt so relaxed by the end of the day, I ended it by sitting in the steam room with Jiwoo sipping on champagne. We both chatted about everything that had happened and how happy she saw that her brother was. I couldn't stop smiling listening to her talk about him growing up.

I asked her about her Soulmate, and she gushed about him and how they were getting married soon, I suggested going a dinner together with him and Hobi so I could meet him properly. I was so happy that I had a caring and loving person that was now in your life and was possibly in the future be you official sister it was a bit of a foreign feeling but a great one for sure.

We wrapped up the day by going out to dinner, she took me to a nice Italian restaurant that was close by, I got fettuccine with chicken, she got a fish dish. Once we both were done we went back to her car to head home.

Jiwoo and I both walked out to the car, Dae-Seong was waiting to make sure we both made it to the car. Once we were both in the car, he ran back to his car to follow us, Jiwoo was already pulling out of the spot.

The car pulled away with Dae-Seong behind us, I was excited to get home to the guys. I really missed them today. Even though I was having fun it was so nice to know that they were home waiting for me.

The car pulled out into the traffic when we both heard a squeal and then a pressure hitting us from behind. I glanced over to Jiwoo and then passed out only seeing darkness.

Unknown POV-

"Quick they are leaving!!! Get to the car" the woman said into her phone. She raced over to the intersection to wait for him. She picked her phone back and dialed another number. "Be ready on the other side of the intersection" she said sternly in the phone. "Once it happens, you'll have to help me." Then hung back up the phone.

She watched as they got in the car and start to slowly move into the traffic. She looked on in wonder as the car hit the back of the car, she ran forward and opened the passenger door and pulling out the girl. Another man walked up next to her. "Quick grab her and lets go." She ordered.

They both ran back to the other car and quickly drove off.

Dae-Seong's POV-

Jiwoo was too quick I couldn't get to my car quick enough. I looked up as they pulled out into the traffic. I rushed to turn the car on and get behind her. As I looked back up, I see a car ram into the back of their car. I jumped out of the car and began to run.

I was horrified to see before I could make it there someone was pulling Melody out of the car and running away with her. It was like everything was in slow motion, I couldn't get their fast enough.

Shit.

I pulled out my phone and immediately called Sejin. "There's been an accident, Melody was taken." I gasped into the phone. "Slow down Dae-Seong, what happened?" he said in a rush.

I told him everything I saw, and I could hear someone in the background calling the police. "Dae-Seong stay there and check on Jiwoo, the police are coming, and I will be there shortly as well. Remember all you can. I need to make a few more calls but ill be there soon." He said hanging up.

I hesitated but snapping out of it. running back over to the car going to the driver side. "Jiwoo are you a right?" I asked. She nodded, "Where's Mel?" she asked as I took her out of the car. "We will find her Jiwoo don't worry. Let's get you over to the sidewalk until the police arrive."

I looked over to the car that hit them and noticed the driver was now gone. This didn't look good, there was only one type of person to go through this kind of craziness. A Sasaeng