ignoring prank (requested)

"Hi, baby girl," Yeji smiled and kissed your cheek a couple of times as she sat down on the sofa beside you.

She thought you'd turn your head and pucker your lips for a real kiss, that you'd greet her with that beautiful smile of yours that she adores, and you'd give her a much-needed hug.

But she watched as you continued to scroll through your phone.

"Babe? Are you alright?" She asked as she lovingly brushed her fingertips along your arm, hoping it'd get you to look at her. "I can tell something is wrong. Talk to me, darling."

She hoped you would.

She hoped you lay your head on her shoulder and open up to her.

Your quietness told her something wasn't right and she instinctively needed to make you feel better.

"Babe, what's going on? You're acting weird." She said as she put her cheek on your shoulder and tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

You started to laugh as a video began to play on your phone, something from your Instagram feed, and she frowned.

Usually, your laugh makes her oh so happy. It brightens her day. It makes her heart skip a beat.

But today, it's making it sink in her chest and making a rush of sadness flood over her.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" She asked. "What's wrong? Did I do something? Did I forget something? Talk to me, sweet girl."

You just continued to scroll through social media, although you were finding it hard to keep going with the prank you're pulling on her because you can hear the sadness in her voice.

"Y/N," she whined. "Please talk to me. Don't make me make you talk to me. I will tickle you. I will annoy you until you talk to me."

You didn't pay her warning any mind.

But she began to repeatedly tap your shoulder and say your name, wringing again and again for you to pay attention to her, pleading for you to.

"Yeji!" You laughed as you threw your head back against the sofa.

"I got you to talk!" She grinned. "Tell me what's wrong and I'll stop."

"Yeji, stop it," you giggled and pushed her hands away. "I was just pranking you, that's all!"

"Pranking me?" She frowned as you looked at her.

"Yeah. I was just messing with you. I wouldn't really ignore you like that, my love." You said and she pouted.

"You're mean."

"Sorry, baby." You said and pulled her into your arms for a hug. "I love you. I'm sorry for pranking you."

"You should be. If not, you will be soon. I will get my revenge on you. Maybe not with this prank. Maybe with a different one. You won't know until it happens. You, sweet girl, are going to be getting a taste of your own medicine."

"I can't say I don't deserve it." You sighed. "I love you though. Truly."

"I love you too, darling," she smiled before cupping your cheeks and pulling you in for a kiss.