( 10 )

~ levi
[ 12:57 PM ]

I had to admit it was kind of cute that Euphoria thought she could get away with anything after making me feel guilty about putting her in the basement. All the back talk and slick remarks I tolerated... but I couldn't just let everything slide.

Especially when she let another man touch her.

When we get home, I park in the garage. I get out and begin to walk up to the door until noticing she still sat rebelliously in the passenger seat. I glance at her from in front of the hood of the Lexus, through the window shield where she met my cold gaze. Not another moment passes when she opens her door to get out, probably knowing better. She surely didn't want me to force her out of the car.

She follows me up to the door where I let her inside first, locking it behind us. She speaks up quietly, mumbling with annoyance, "I didn't break your rules..."

I chuckle softly, "And what makes you think that?"

She watches as I walk pass her and across to the living room. "I stayed in your line of sight, I didn't talk to anyone... I was dancing, you told me I could dance." She whines. I fold up my sleeves to my elbows as I take a seat on the couch, "I told you to come to me if anyone approached you. Yet there you were, grinding with another man."

"Sound jealous-"

"Sound like you just can't wait to get punished."

She tenses up from my tone. She understood that I was being serious. Her snark had slightly diminished and she opened her mouth again, "I didn't mean t-"

"Come here." I interrupt her. I didn't care what she had to say.

"Lev-"

"I didn't give you permission to fucking speak."

She shuts up and still stands frozen where she was, just staring at me. I continue lowly with warning, "I suggest you refrain from making me repeat myself." She knew I hated that. She hesitantly walks forward and steps into the living room, stopping a meter in front of me. I lean back against the cushions, "Strip."

She steadily pulls the straps of her dress down her shoulders and her arms through the holes so she can slide the dress down her body while shimmying her way out of it. I took in the movement of her hips and the sight of her breasts when she lowers the dress low enough. When she lets it flood at her feet, she steps out of it and balls her hands at her sides like she always does. Her head is again lowered and her eyes look down. I'd love to keep working on her sexual confidence, but this is punishment.

"Right there where you are..." I start, and she glimpses up at me. I look at her with no type of amusement, "...get on your knees."

Her lips part just slightly before exhaling and closing again. Good. She was learning. She lowers down onto her knees and looks back down. Her head lowers again.

"Crawl."

"What?" She looks up at me.

My eyebrow raises, "Are you hard of hearing?"

"N-No-"

"No what?"

"No, Sir." She looks down again.