Yall miss me??☺️

A/n: hi so as promised, I decided to write another chapter though i didnt have the motivation to do so!🤗 writing while eating hot pocket x okay enjoy 🗿👨‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👨‍⚕️😹😹

Start —
Cutscene, as there were noises of carts strolling with caskets weighing on them. Lying in those caskets were about 200 players, some alive, some dead.

The pink (it's pink.) soldiers were pushing the carts while some other soldiers were placing the bodies in cremation tanks (?). No player was ever seen after that ever again.

(OKAY BACK TO THE OTHERS)

Everyone sat in silence as they processed what happened in the field. There, in between beds, sat Gi-hun, Sang-woo, Ali, and M/n (I forgot their number shut up.)

Gi-hun was the first one to talk, but not before letting out a sigh (if that even was him) "Sang-woo" he first said, "You helped me. Thank you."

Sang-woo just stared at him for a few seconds before looking back in front of him.

"And you di.." M/n tuned out the rest of the noise around him, not wanting to think about anything especially about what just happened a few hours ago.

2nd/3rd person pov 😹
"-/n.. M/n." Gi-hun called out to you as you were zoning out for quite a bit. You focused your vision as you saw Gi-hun waving his hand across your face, trying to get your attention.

Before you could even respond, a familiar buzz went off at the doorway. Everyone hurried to get up to see the pink soldiers walking out and standing in the same positions they were first in before this whole mess happened.

SM: You have all made it through the first game, congratulations. You are all moving on.

It pissed you off to see that the square guy was acting like this was all just some game and that people were just KILLED.

SM: I will now announce the results of the first game.

Everyone looked up to the screen that contained the total number of players before. Your eyes widened slightly as the numbers just kept flicking down to the current total.

SM: Out of 456 players, 255 were eliminated and 201 players successfully completed the first game.

Everyone was in shock and you heard many gasps and mummers coming from them. You flinched a bit as a lady started yelling from the top of her lungs, begging for mercy.

Lady 1: Mister, please! Listen, I'm so sorry. I swear I will pay what i owe. I'll do it, I'll pay it all!

Everyone watched as she plead for mercy with a sobbing voice. She continued with her sob story.

Lady 1: Please, sir. I have a chid, oh so young! I need to register and I still need to name my child, sir. Please, sir, let me leave!

The players watched as another woman joined the lady who was still begging for mercy.

Lady 2: Please, I'm so sorry! Sir, I'm begging you. Let me leave and I swear I'll find a way to pay it all! Let me go home!

More and more players just kept coming to beg for mercy, until there was more than 10 people on their knees. They were all sobbing and begging.

You just stared at the pink men, ignoring the pleads.

SM: There seems to be a misunderstanding. We are not trying to hurt you or collect your debts. Let me remind you that we're all here to give you a chance.

(Quick A/n to interrupt the story (sry sry) but I might not get into all of this and just move on since it's too much wording and it might bored some of you. But if you find it interesting, I'm sorry🤕 I'm excluding it because it doesn't really focus on m/n most of the time ykyk okay continuing.!)

(Timeskip)
SM: We will take a vote to decide on the termination of the game.

Everyone let out noises of relief, but the pink manager continued.

SM: Before we vote, let me announce the prize money for the game as previously promised.

The big piggy bank shone again as it was not filling up with tons of bills. Everyone watched in amaze as to how much money was filling up the piggy bank.

(Skipping again, sorry to be that type of narrator guys, I just want to include m/n 🤕)

The pink manager was giving out instructions about the vote and how it decides wether the people leave or stay.

Gi-hun was the first to vote, fortunately he voted the leaving button. You sighed in relief, already wanting to get out of this hell hole.

It was now your turn to vote, you felt a wave of hesitation but pushed it away and pressed the "leave" button. You wanted to leave this place before experiencing anymore deaths.

(After everyone voting except..)

The last person was the old man. He stood in-front of the voting machine, deciding wether to choose the leave or the stay button.

If old man was feeling under pressure, you couldn't blame him. Everyone was depending on him to make the right choice.

It took a while but once everyone heard the sound of the leave button going off around their ears.  There was a mix of hyped and relieved noises and a mix of groaning and complaints.

You were one of the relieved, you were glad that no one there had to be 'eliminated' anymore. (thought too soon 😹😹)

SM: It truly is a pity that we must say goodbye to you like this. However, we will not completely seal the door of opportunity for all of you. If the majority of you wish to participate again, then we will resume the game.

So goodbye, for now.

I'm ending this chapter here, but I will most likely write the other chapter like rn but 50/50 chance ykyk😹 M/n will be dropped off with Sang-woo and Ali btw☺️

1002 words yay