Chapter 36

***Don't want to cut the flow, as a reader I know

***Don't want to cut the flow, as a reader I know. Last update of the day❤️💕.How about a fifth update☺️.
         Just a compensation for not posting for five days, by giving you all a five updates in a day. Please read before four chapters. Happy reading with 4.3k words❤️💕***

3k words❤️💕***

Reyansh pov:

Before I think she placed her lips and started to move.

Oh god.

I kept controlling my laugh.

She is kissing my jaw thinking it as my lips. haha.

What a cute creature she is. She vigorously assaulting my jaw.

Sometimes, her lips were slightly brushing mine.

"Why hair here?" she innocently asked me.

I controlled my laugh.

She kept sucking my jaw.

"Only bones" she muttered.

I sighed.

After sometime she got tried I guess, because she kept her chin over mine and closed her eyes.

No one would have seen a character like her. She is so unique, with so much of funny behaviour.

"Reyu..." she called me in her sleepy state.

I hummed at her, by making her fringes move. Her vermilion smudged, her thaali is landed over my neck.

If anyone sees us like this, they will definitely think that we have tried different positions, and tiredly sleeping.

"Reyu... Am I beautiful?" she asked me still kept closing her eyes.

Indeed she is very betaiful today. In her saree.

"Reyu"

"Mmm"

"Reyu.... Do you still lo..... *hiccups *she hiccuped, which made my whole body vibrated.

" Argh...... "she sounded and immediately opened her eyes and sat over me. And placed the hand over her mouth.