Chapter 17

___________________________

Reign White
__________________

"We've found the adoption papers with Clarissa Monroe's signature on them. They were signed 17 years ago, probably as soon as he was born." Lucas finished the report, as I sat on the bed in shock.

We found him.

"W-where is he now?"

"With his adopted family, in Washington. According to the reports, there shouldn't be a problem with his family." Lucas replied, as I held the phone firmly, not wanting to miss a single detail.

"Email me his details right now, Lucas, and..um...thank you." I said softly and hung up, hurrying to my laptop, logging in to my account.

There were a number of emails about the daily reports of Alaric's and Ainsley's finances, as I received the one labelled Rhyland Stevens.

Seven years, it had been seven years since I discovered the existence of our triplet, Rhyland, who was given up by Clarissa as soon as we were born. When I took over the position of Rei, I used almost all my personal resources to find him.

And now, after all this time, we finally found him.

I looked through all his documents, all his information, when something important caught my eye.

Victor Stevens.

Oh crap.

Victor Stevens, or as others call him, Senator Stevens, played an important role in the politics of the United States, and we've had frequent contact due to the Council business. An honest and righteous man, was my evaluation when I met him for the first time. And he was

According to the information the Council obtained, Rhyland has followed Victor's footsteps in politics, planning to attend Harvard in the near future.