Chapter 7 - The Original Lunaria [Unedited]

A/N: today's updating day! I might only get 2 chapters done, but I'm hanging out with some friends later. also im watching my sister's tennis tournament (go sis! <3)

.

.

.

You took a step back, the woman coming closer. 

She's... you

But older. 

"I'm sure you're confused." The woman said, a small light laugh coming out of her mouth. 

"I mean.. a little.." You stuttered, blinking at her.

"Well.. I have to say this quickly, since we don't have enough time." She said, standing in front of you. 

"I'm the original Lunaria, the original Cynthis Archon. Every 100 years, a girl that looks liks you falls from the sky. This was the spell that I casted before I died, so Teyvat would always have a Cynthis Archon, and at least one Cynthis Vision would be given during that century."

"So, that's why you look... uhm, exactly like me?" You asked, understanding a lot more after that. 

"Yes. Now, in 1 month, you need to travel Teyvat with that traveler. Normally you travel without, but now you can help him as you journey. When that 1 month is over, you must choose - stay in Teyvat as the new Cynthis Archon..

Or die by my dagger, and return back to your original life."

All memories from Teyvat will be erased."

.

.

.

This was INCREDIBLY SHORT

sorry guys -.-

i just wanted to make sure that i did have a chapter ready to be posted, since i'm trying to update at least one chapter every saturday

so yeah

maybe i'll have another chapter ready-?