168

History

Chapter 168

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

When Fang Hao enters the space to upgrade, he Zizhong takes out a group of quilts rolled into a human shape from the space and protects himself outside. There's no way. Fang Hao's ability is speed plus healing. Now it's night again. When the white light is released, everyone will doubt that there is no speed ability in the team to upgrade? As we all know, the representative color of the speed ability is navy blue. When a white light comes out of his body, he will be exposed. Especially when he is promoted to level 4, the aura that spreads out in all directions is much larger than that when he is upgraded to level 2 or level 3, which can be seen in other cars.

After the upgrade, the light in Fang Hao's eyes can not be masked. Should we be glad that his eyes are very black and white? The result is that the white light flow to the eye white when the effect is not so obvious, everyone's attention will be attracted by the Navy. And the black place Isn't there a beautiful pupil can help block it?

Two days later, some scattered zombies were attracted near the motorcade. This time, Yan Xin directly issued an order to clear up the corpses. Only this order required that the zombies should be killed with power and cold weapons, and live ammunition should be avoided as much as possible.

With special weapons made of gold and silver in hand, combined with the ability, most people have the power to fight zombies. In particular, the number of zombies encircled is not too many, but the number of level three talents in the motorcade at this time has suddenly increased a lot. Faced with the number of zombies almost equal to the team members, the fight is very easy.

He Zizhong and he Zizhong also participated in the battle, and they were still quite deep and dangerous. However, one person has the whole body protection of wind system ability, and the other is so fast that it will turn into a flash of lightning when he reaches level 4. As long as you are careful not to hit other people's knives, there will be no problem.

The ability has just been upgraded, and the two of them have to test whether the ability has developed new uses.

He Zizhong has discovered a new skill of cheating after he has just risen to level 4. He Zizhong uses wind power to wrap himself completely and isolate himself from the outside world!

The blue wind wrapped in the body is not a simple "protection", but can completely isolate the place where you are from other places. The breath and smell of your body can be completely isolated from your side, and you can also ensure that you can breathe enough oxygen in the air.

If the ability is used to fight other powers, it doesn't play a big role. It can also use the wind wrapped around the body as a protective clothing to reduce damage. But for zombies, this skill is cheating!

Even if zombies have evolved to level 3, they still use their sense of smell to determine their targets. Even if you see a big living person jumping around in front of him, as long as he can't smell the food, it's no different from the rocks and obstacles on the road. Even if you don't want to give you a little look.