Lucky yall I'm uploading🤨

A/n: we starting where we left off, yay! Hurray to fellow readers!!!🤗

Start —
M/n groaned as he was dropped onto the cold concrete floor. Feeling the coldness run against his bare skin and hearing the noises around him.

"Uh, hello?? Anyone there?" M/n asked, wondering if he was alone since he couldn't see anything with the blindfold over his eyes.

"I'm here!" He heard a familiar voice until he realized it was 199's (Ali). M/n and Ali both heard another groan of a male that wasn't theres, someone else was with them.

(Timeskip bc we don't get into detail on how they removed the ties aha👨‍⚕️)

M/n finally finished getting changed into his original clothes (go with whatever you style is, I won't be choosing lol) and went back to the others. He heard Ali asking Sang-woo about where they are and if he can borrow his (sang-woos) phone.

M/n looked around, not being able to recognize the supposed area either.

He guessed the others were going to find somewhere to get some help so m/n followed them, not bothering to make small talk in the middle of walking with them.

10-30 minutes later, they found a local corner store and entered in it.

While Ali was eating (slurping?) the ramyeon in his bowl and Sang-woo was purchasing a portable charger (I think it was that), m/n was roaming around the store.

He got bored and went over to the table where Ali was at. "Are you enjoying it?" M/n asked, hoping to not stay in awkward silence. All Ali could do was nod as he wasn't trying to talk with his mouth full.

M/n sat down with him and began to eat his cooled-down ramyeon.

They both sat in comfortable silence, making small comments until Sang-woo came and let the charged phone next to Ali's plastic bowl. "Thank you, sir!" Ali thanked Sang-woo and walked away to call someone.

M/n just sat there, enjoying his soup/ramyeon while Sang-woo spared a few glances to the male next to him.

M/n noticed the glances Sang-woo was giving him. He finished up his food and stood up to throw out the empty bowl.

"Hey, uh.." M/n started, Sang-woo looked up/down at him. "Do you have any cigarettes on you?" He asked, wanting to relieve some stress about what happened a few hours ago. Sang-woo nodded, not bothering to talk at the moment.

Sang-woo and M/n were both outside, smoking to relieve themselves even if it's just a bit. (If you don't want to smoke, ignore this part😊)

Ali came out holding the phone and returning it to Sang-woo. He thanked him again and was about to walk away.

"Hold on," M/n stopped him. Ali looked back at him. "Do you have money for a lift, or a bus?" he continued, Ali processed "Sorry?". "You said you lived in Ansan." Sang-woo continued for M/n.

M/n: You couldn't afford the ramyeon here. Do you have the money to afford a ride back?

Ali: No, no money. I'll just walk.

Sang-woo: You'll walk all the way to Ansan??

M/n pulled out his wallet (he paid for his own ramyeon y'all 😹) and handed it to Ali

Ali: I can't! I don't have the money to pay you back.

M/n: You don't have to pay back, just take it okay?

Ali slowly took the bill from the male's hand and folded it. He started thanking M/n.

Ali: Thank you, thank you sir!