170

History

Chapter 170

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

Should we say that thanks to Guo Bing's quick action, he forced his wife down before he went to the task? If there is no actual relationship between husband and wife, I am afraid even if Lotte agrees to try to get along with him, the fool is likely to be moved by so many beauties. But he and Guo Bing have already had a real relationship. In terms of this fool's usual way of doing things, he has already had a relationship, and he has to be responsible for others for his whole life. How can he play a rogue and dump him in the middle? ——But I don't think about it. He's the one who's been pressed.

So Lotte got up from the car and glared at the gloating Zhang Xiaoming: "am I that kind of person? I won't be surrounded by a few women, and I'll never do the same thing! "

After hearing the noise, half of the night shift workers covered their mouths, lowered their heads and chuckled. I don't know. After listening to this, I thought he was the top one, but who didn't know that Guo Bing was the leader?

As soon as his words fell, Guo Bing got on the bus and picked him up. In the crowd's cheering and cheering, he carried people directly into the carriage. Bowing his head was a deep French kiss. He was so angry that he hammered him. When he finally raised his head, he roared at him: "haven't you brushed your teeth for several days?"

Guo Bing didn't mind bowing his head and a loud voice came up in his face: "afraid of what, if it's not afraid of you, I'll do you now."

"Do, do, do!" A load of unscrupulous hooligans yelled together.

Sergeant Zu who followed the car got on the car with a smile on his face: "the crystal nucleus has been sent down."

The driver and sergeant of the same car should also fight the zombie and divide the crystal nucleus together. Although at present, everyone is evenly distributed after getting the crystal nucleus, but no one is embarrassed to row among them. The only two people who can paddle openly are he Zizhong and his wife, but that's because they are big killers, and the whole team is level Four! Who dares to use both of them to run around if it is not in real danger?

After the nuclei were distributed, each person on the afternoon shift got four first-class nuclei and two second-class nuclei. The car itself was also divided into two third-class nuclei, enough for everyone to digest slowly in a day.

Wang Tong's wife began to treat the wounds on everyone who came back from the trip. If they were injured or not, they should at least deal with them. Everyone had seen the picture of a person who was completely uninjured suddenly turned into a zombie. After Fang Hao reminded him, Guo Bing decided that no matter whether they were injured or not, they would check after getting on the bus, so that they could be treated and relieved.

In this way, Wang Tong's wife is tired, but she can absorb a few more crystal nuclei every day, which can improve her upgrade speed over time.

Suddenly, Wang Tong's daughter-in-law's expression was obviously stunned: "Captain, I It seems to be going up! "