171

History

Chapter 171

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

The number of zombies led out this time was beyond everyone's expectation, but Yan Xin still ordered everyone to conduct defense and counterattack in accordance with the previously customized plan. Nowadays, there are too many zombies. Although there are still two teams before, they can't wait for the evening to move. The people on the night shift are waiting at the rear, and who is in front to continue fighting After the ability to rush up immediately to replace people.

The people in the rear rest enough, then continue to enter the waiting state, responsible for replacing the person in front.

Although this method is very tired, it greatly stimulates everyone's awareness of fighting, and gives everyone a rest time to take advantage of their retreat to absorb the crystal nucleus and replenish energy.

Yan Xin held up his telescope and looked at the direction of the county, but there was still a continuous stream of zombies running here. Fortunately, most of these zombies came from the direction of the county, but not from other directions, so that they could have a chance to organize defense works. Otherwise, if there are enemies in all directions like last time, they can't do without using heavy firepower.

Fortunately, after several days of assault training and continuous supply of crystal nuclei, at least half of the team has been upgraded to level 2. With a small number of level 3 powers, the proportion of today's psionic powers is not much different from that of zombies. We can all have the strength to fight. In addition, the cooperation between people is much higher than the uncooperative attack between zombies Although there are more enemies in this battle, it is obvious that they still take the initiative!

At this time, the zombies who came here can become sparse. Once the plasma has been exposed to the air for a long time, it will not have the fresh smell just released. Moreover, at this time, the blood plasma is trampled and trampled by the zombie. Besides, the nose is particularly sensitive, it can no longer smell the smell.

The first zombies arrived at the "earth slope" where the plasma was located, so they were quickly killed by all the people with the power. Later, they began to fight with the powers. By now, the second team of the psionic has completely replaced the next team, while the members of the first team withdraw to the rear and take out their own crystal nuclei. They are desperately absorbing and replenishing their abilities.

In the command car, Wu Geng looked at the battle situation outside, and his face was filled with black gas. They knew where the weapons were, but they wanted to kill the zombies. Killing zombies Isn't it more efficient to kill when you get the weapon?!

If you don't fight, you're not eligible for crystal nuclei. Even the people in the logistics department can get some crystal nuclei because they are responsible for digging crystal cores and cleaning the battlefield, but he, the vice captain sitting in the command car, has not been given a crystal nucleus from the beginning to the end!