𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊

"Wake up! Wake up!" Dante screaming this to me at 7:00 in the morning isn't very pleasant, then jumping on me wasn't either wasn't that pleasant either

"Wake up! Wake up!" Dante screaming this to me at 7:00 in the morning isn't very pleasant, then jumping on me wasn't either wasn't that pleasant either. "Get up, it's pool time, everyone is ready and waiting for us Sissy." Remembering my promise to Dante, I forced myself to get my ass up.

"Okay, okay, I'm up." He smiles in his success, " I need a moment to get ready, can you wait outside the door please?" Dante nodded in agreement, and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

I am half awake. I'm am in no mood to deal with family, nor am I in the mood to swim. I want to sleep. Who had the idea to do this at 7? Whoever it was is a crazy ass human, they probably put milk before the cereal.

I walked into my closet, I began picking out my swimwear. I picked a basic bikini, but nevertheless it was nice and comfortable, and complemented my body. I also found a black cover to put over it so I'm not just walking around all exposed.

I quickly brushed my hair, not putting to much into it considering it will be getting it wet

I walked out of my bathroom, and opened my door. I found a patiently waiting Dante sitting criss cross on the floor.

"Are you ready," He jumped up and started at me with wide eyes. He sounds so exited.

"Yes I am Bud. So me the way," he starts to walk. We go down the stairs and through the living room. We exit the house by the back door. The back door lead to a whole new area. It was so big back here. We took a left to the pool. The pool was very hotel like with how it is set up. I like it, it is very simple yet not simple. If you get what I'm trying to say.

He lead my to all the boys. I saw them all staring at me. They were looking me up and down, with disproving eyes. Judgmentally dicks. If you don't like what your seeing then stop looking at it.

"Hello Amara, I hope you sleep well." Dad spoke.

"Yes, I did." I responded to him. I really did sleep well. That bed is magic.

"Well then, now that your here, let this family day began." He said, doing a little dance. What type of drugs is he on. I bet it was his idea to do this at 7. Fucking crazy.