177

History

Chapter 177

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

Yan Xin took out a backup task certificate: "this is the task certificate issued by city a before the task. This is enough. If they insist on not opening the door, we don't have to go in." Then he looked at Zheng, who nodded with a trace of melancholy on his face.

Of course, one of their tasks this time is to meet the evacuation of the remaining people in SH city. Another important reason is to obtain some equipment urgently needed by city A. There are not only one or two sets of equipment. When the SH city base was established, only two production lines were rescued from the urban area. Now, even if there are these two equipment in this small base, they may not be willing to give them. Sooner or later, they will go to the city to take away the rest of the things. The location where the equipment is stored is the best known by Lieutenant Zheng.

The main reason why I want to go to this small base to see the situation is that Zheng's relatives may still be alive. It would be best to take them back to city A. But if you can't find anyone, you can only give up.

Seeing that he Zizhong agreed to the action, Yan Xin began to explain the specific situation on the road, and according to Jiang Feng's statement, the places where the three level zombies gathered were specially marked one by one, so as to avoid any guy who would cause trouble to he Zizhong.

In a city, many newly built houses collapsed, and numb faced people were watching the bodies of their relatives. They couldn't even cry.

Evil comes from heaven when a man sits at home.

When all the main personnel were on the four walls, a group of re assembled flying zombies rushed into the air. They even picked up the scattered stones outside the base and launched an air attack on the base!

When the flying army attacked, those powers all ate and slept on the edge of the wall. Most of the people left in the center were ordinary people. How could they resist these accidents from the sky? Not surprisingly, many people were killed on the spot. After throwing stones, these wind zombies use the advantage of high altitude to launch wind power. If it wasn't because they put their main energy on their back wings, their wind blades would be more dangerous, but even so, they would pose a great threat to the interior of the base.

Fortunately, some of the powers left in the center of the base quickly organized a defense, which was able to protect several buildings that allowed many people to enter and escape before the base reacted.

"Finally It's over. "

“TMD! All the officials have run away! "

"It's said that Ximen was opened once half a month ago. There were more than ten cars running at that time."

"When the zombies of the wind system came to attack that day, how could so many people die if those soldiers didn't just run for their lives?"

"Who said they all ran away?! Our company commander has been guarding the fence with us! How dare you say that all the people running with the car were soldiers? Why don't you go and see who's on the wall now? "