180

History

Chapter 180

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

Because of the family troubles, the Song family didn't return to their minds for a while. When all the forces that could run ran away, the rest of the base forces were divided by the public, some forces under the Song family who were unstable saw that song Laolao was dead, song Xianghong was not a capable person, and they also found other supporters, or jumped out to be the boss. Song Xianghong found out that he had always been the leader Outside the Department, I have no power left!!

Even if he had guessed that if his father died, he would not be able to handle these people. However, song Xianghong did not expect that he would be so miserable. Now, there is a sense that there are so many princes in the base and support the soldiers with self-respect. He, from the first leader of the base and the most powerful prince, has suddenly become a small leader of a small Gang. This huge gap is one of the reasons why he is crying so bitterly now.

“…… If only Xiao Yan had not been sent out at the beginning... " Song Xianghong is regretting, but who could have thought that the base would be besieged by zombies again? Yan Xin was run by the Lu family and the Wu family because he provoked the Wu family, so he had to give in. He did not oppose it. Instead, he took the initiative to fight for the task

"Well, even if he is, he is just a soldier who can use powers. How much can he do?" Song Qiaoqiao's face is not smooth. If Alan hadn't died

"Ah..." Song Xianghong has no choice but to shake his head. At this time, he even says that his daughter has no strength.

after dinner, he Zizhong and Yan Xin and other team leaders got on the command car to explain the situation they met along the way and the situation of the small base.

"At first, they said that the situation after the SH city base was broken was too chaotic. Now there is no person in charge of the original sh city in the base, and they have not received relevant information. Later, they said that a person in charge was only injured and worried that my origin was not clear, so they didn't tell me before." "They want us to help them lead away the zombies outside, and then introduce the" injured person in charge "when we all enter their base

A man sneered: "when we lead the zombie away, they should say that the man is dead."

Of course, everyone also heard the problem. Yan Xin looked at he Zizhong: "is there any equipment we need in their base?"

"I'm afraid not." He Zi shook his head again. "When I came out, I specially noticed that their planting area was very small, and they could hardly supply internal consumption. I saw that some people who lived in the open air boiled some clear soup of weeds in their pots, and there was no food like that mentioned by Zheng Shao Wei." Even a city base famous flavor snacks - Smash people cake here have not seen its similar products. "I asked about their food here, and they didn't mention the space food in SH city."

Zheng Shao Wei frowned and sighed helplessly: "that set of equipment was only used in the army at the beginning, because the number of packaging raw materials was too small, so it was not popularized. If this base was only a small base composed of ordinary people, it would not have contacted those things."