185

History

Chapter 185

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

Seeing Yan Xin looking at himself, he Zizhong shrugged innocently: "someone teases my wife."

Yan Xin nodded, and his line of sight swept his eyes inadvertently. Yin Dong, who was sitting in the crowd watching the opera, said, "it's not a lesson."

Yin Dong's eyes are just in line with Yan Xin, but he can't see what expression he has on his face. People who sit beside him and notice him find that his glasses are covered with white light without any direct light Why is it so dangerous?

When Gu Tian heard that his legs were soft, he almost didn't sit on the ground. Before he could say anything more, he saw a man staggering from the outside to the building, shouting: "the funeral and the zombie are back again!"

Even those who were still watching the excitement in the building changed their faces at this time. Zou Li ignored Yan Xin and yelled: "didn't you take all the zombies away?"?! How come it's back now

Yan Xin raised eyebrows, and the team members around him also looked at the man with the expression of seeing pigs flying in the sky: "anyone can lead away zombies in a short time. When the traps are used up, they will come back naturally. Is it difficult for us to control the action of these millions of Zombies?"

In order to lead away these zombies and facilitate everyone to enter the base, Yan Xin has used up the last few blood bags on the car. Although they can make people bleed and lead zombies with healing powers, the healing powers can cure diseases. After a lot of blood loss, people will still be weak for a while. Who should bleed? Who would like to?

When I talked to them just now, I thought these people were stupid enough. Now it seems that they are all sorry for being stupid.

The people in the prison base were speechless. Although they wanted to ask Yan Xin to help them lead all the zombies away, they couldn't do what they had just asked! How can the equivalent exchange be achieved?!

"All right, get on the bus and get ready to go back."

We don't know if Yan Xin's goal has been achieved. But now, after seeing several performances and hearing the speeches of several wonderful flowers in the base, everyone has lost their interest in staying here. When the eldest man can blurt out such idiotic words, we can imagine what kind of brain circuits the people here are.

He Zizhong's idea moved lightly, and a few strong currents of air came out of the wind, which broke Gudong's limbs wrapped in the air mass. However, the sound of Gudong's scream could not be transmitted because of the air mass outside.

After breaking his limbs, he Zizhong threw people underground, clapped his hands, and took Fang Hao, who was still calm and small, to the motorcade.

Gu Tian rushed out and hugged his son. The others were stunned to see that the team which had just arrived for a short time returned to the car again, speechless for a long time.