186

History

Chapter 186

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

He Zi encircles Fang Hao's shoulder, and they lean their heads together. After watching Guo Bing's bustle and watching him go to persuade him to hide in the bed and kill Lotte, who won't come out, they don't take these into their minds at all. Instead, they talk in a low voice.

"Am I the biggest fool in the world?" Instead of asking Fang Hao's father directly, he Zizhong laughed at himself.

"What?" Fang Hao looked up at him suspiciously. He didn't know where he started.

He Zi smiles again, kisses him gently on his forehead and sighs: "I forget that Hao Hao who lives next door to my grandfather's house is you."

Fang Hao's face was a little red. He lowered his head and chuckled for a long time. Then he Zizhong raised his head and looked at him: "do you remember what we played when we were young?"

He Zizhong's expression was distorted a few times. He couldn't remember the specific details. He remembered that he was always pulling the child around, sitting at the door of the building, playing with some toys and "Family?"

Fang Hao nodded and leaned his head on his chest You said I'm your daughter-in-law... "

……

…………

So it is actually from such a small time to turn people into hands?!

"Well In high school... "

"I know you don't remember me I know where you go to school After my mother died, I was taken to live in the countryside by my grandparents. I went to primary school in the county for two years. When my grandparents died, he took me home and left me to my grandfather. It's just that my grandfather has moved away and I haven't seen you again. When I was about to go to high school, my grandfather and your grandfather met once in the street. They talked about your situation and told me when they got home. I just

He studied well and easily entered the high school where he Zizhong was. He Zi knew part of what happened afterwards. He knew that Fang Hao confessed to himself, but he didn't know why Fang Hao thought about himself until then.

"I had no memory when I was younger, but I only remember you before my mother was in hospital..." Fang Hao did not have any beautiful memories in his childhood, and his parents' feelings had been bad since he could remember them. Until later, his mother was hospitalized and died, and his father couldn't wait to send himself away and live with the object of his affair.

In primary school, because he was small and looked like a little girl, he was bullied in the school of the county. After I returned to F City, I didn't have many friends because I was transferred from school on the way back. In middle school, shy and introverted temperament has been developed, and how to change it easily? What's more, his father's attitude towards him is like treating some rubbish. How can Fang Hao not feel that there is no such son as him?