Leveling The Playing field.

You know what to expect, swearing ahead, and a little graphic.

Y/N POV

"Blood demon art, Perfect Copy."

The large demon only stares at me with a creepy smile, waiting for me to show him my strength and determination. He's underestimating me.

"Are we going to play some more?" The crazy demon asks with anticipation. "It was fun, smashing your head into the dirt-" I cut him off after quickly copying his physique. "Is that all you have? that's not very interesting."

"What? Are you scared of someone toying with you like you do to others?" I call out to him, trying to make him angry, or even hesitate a little.

"You dont know me. I'm not afraid! I'M NOT SCARED! I've never been happier! Why would I be-" I tried to cut him off by punching him, but it was difficult to move due to being 2-3 times my normal size. After missing, He threw a powerful uppercut into my stomach. Then a jab to my face, a right hook, and grabbing my head, kneeing me in my face, then he repeated, over and over again, using my inability to dodge to his advantage, before throwing me away. I needed a different approach.

"I'll show you how scared I am. I'm going to love breaking you, both mentally and physically. when you run out of options, I'll make sure to take my sweet time, maybe I'll start with you toes, or I could bite off your fingers, or I could rip out your intestines, watch you scream while you try to regenerate as I crush you..what else do you have up your sleeve? If you surprise me, maybe I'll spare you and take the hashira instead!" The large demon says while he looks at me and shinobu like a lunatic.

Shifting back to normal, even my own body felt weird, even though It had been less than a minute since I took his form. While re-adjusting to my own body, the large demon tried to grab my head, so I narrowly dodge his hand and rush him, throwing a kick to break his knee, forcing him to kneel. Giving him a taste of his own medicine, I grabbed him by his head and kneed him in the face so many times I lost count, due to me getting a little angry. As I was about to continue my assault, He stood himself up, despite me trying to hold him, headbutts me, grabs my leg, and snaps it while throwing me back over to shinobu, who was using her sword to stand...or rather kneel. While he's healing his face and knee, I take this time to revise a plan with shinobu.

"I can't kill him...where did the girls go?" I ask in confusion after noticing we were alone with the mountain of muscle.

"I sent them to the mansion to get help, I felt like you needed it." Shinobu replies with a  slightly condescending tone. Quickly healing my leg, I re-focus my attention to to my opponent, while shinobu openly announces her disgust at my healing leg. (Think of how kaneki regenerated his leg)

"Ok, that's all i needed to know."
I quickly reply before charging the large demon, but as we were about to re-engage in battle, a very skinny sword flies past my head and into his shoulder. it was shinobu's sword, which she was previously using to keep herself up. I quickly grab the sword, and jump back, creating a little distance. Utilizing this small window, I turn to shinobu, and "blink" in front of her, grab her by her jaw, and force her to look at me.

"Memory copy" I mutter to myself, staring into her eyes, as much as I can about insect breathing. After I memorized a few of the forms, practicing them in my head, I turned back to my muscular foe.