- Chapter Thirty Four -

Midnight had come to the girl's bathroom and took over. Todoroki and Mina stood on the side while they watch the pro hero wrap the girl's wounds.

"Alright. Todoroki. Will you carry her to her room? She will stay there for now until we can get her in some clothes so we can move her to the nurse's room." Midnight stood and sat on her hip with her arms crossed.

"Will she be okay?" Mina asked hesitantly as she watched Todoroki go to the girl's side and pick her up in his arms.

Midnight adjusted the towel that laid across (Y/n)'s body so that she was more covered. Give her some decency. "She will be fine. I'm sure she'll wake up in a few hours."

Mina led them to the girl's dorm room. Todoroki laid her on her bed and stood out in the hall while the women dressed the girl.

Midnight walked out and stood beside him. A scowl painted across her face. Todoroki kept his eyes on the ground.

"I've already informed Erasure Head. He wants you and Bakugo to meet him in Principal Nezu's office." She said in a rather serious tone.

The boy nodded. "And what about (Y/n)?" He asked.

"You let me worry about her." She said as she pulled out her phone to call Recovery Girl. "Go. They're waiting for you."

He nodded again and left for the main school building. Detective Tsukauchi stood beside Nezu who sat at his desk. Erasure stood on the other side of the Principal. He looked furious.

Bakugo sat in a chair across from the adults with his back to Todoroki. His eyes were at the ground. His hands were curled into tight fists.

"Shoto Todoroki." Nezu said sternly. "Please. Take a seat."

The boy swallowed hard and sat in the seat beside Bakugo. He was stiff in his chair and sat up straight. Unlike Bakugo who had his head low.

Suspicious..

"So. Todoroki. Would you mind telling us what you know about what happened to Miss Aizawa?" The Detective asked as he pulled out a notepad.

"Mina Ashido and I went to surprise Miss Aizawa during lunch. We heard a scream come from the women's bathroom and then a male voice. When we went inside, we found Aizawa drowning and unconscious under the water with a wound on her head and then burns on her neck and wrist."

The two men and rat looked at each other. They all seemed to shift uncomfortably. "And you didn't see anyone leave?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well.. you said you heard a male voice in the bathroom with Aizawa. But when you went inside she was alone."

Todoroki froze. That's right. Where did the man go?

"No.. we didn't see anyone. But we both heard it!"

"Listen." Erasure suddenly had his binding cloth wrapped around both of the boys tightly and mercilessly. "If I find out one of you hurt her then I swear I'll-.."

"Erasure." Nezu's voice was Stern, grabbing the Pro Heroes attention.

"It wasn't us." Bakugo finally spoke up and glared at the Pro Hero. "Actually.. the fact that she was hurt in the first place is your fault!"

"What!?"

The detective held his hand out to Erasure. "He might be on to something.. not that it's your fault she was hurt. But he might be right about the attacker not being someone from the school."

"And how is that?" Erasure gritted his teeth. His gaze never leaving Bakugo's red eyes.

"There was a slight break in security.." Nezu said as he laced his fingers together. "There is a possibility it was a random attack from a criminal."