195

History

Chapter 195

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

I don't know if the news that zombies will eat crystal nuclei is true or false. But I can remember that there were mutant plants outside the base before. People speculated that even if the zombies would not dig the same kind of crystal nuclei between each other, it would be difficult to guarantee that there were some mutant plants outside the base to dig for crystal nuclei.

Plus the giant mutant plant that people met before they returned to the base It was said that the plant appeared suddenly. The night before last, someone felt that there was an earthquake. The next morning, it was found that there was such a huge mutant plant on the highway leading to the south.

Now, the plant has disappeared mysteriously. People have different opinions, and they wonder whether the plant has been hidden underground? Or have you moved your position and left?

The people who knew it were speechless, because although they saw the plant rolling away, they couldn't make out what it was because of

The base was also very interested in the number of high-level talents in this team, and they all came to ask how they got to the third level?

So the people in exchange for another message - "do you mean someone in the base has absorbed at least tens of thousands of primary and secondary crystal nuclei, but still failed to upgrade to the third level?" Yan Xin is surprised to see to he Zizhong, he Zizhong also a face puzzled, clearly absorbed so much, how still can't ascend?

After everyone's calculation along the way, everyone can get up to the second level after absorbing about 500 first-order nuclei. After absorbing about 5000 first-order nuclei, or about two or three hundred second-order homologous nuclei, each person can rise to level three. As for the three rise four is not sure, but it is estimated that about 120000 primary crystal nuclei should be able to play a role. How can this person absorb such crystal nuclei and not react?

"Yes, it's said that those people are still buying crystal core every day, but they can't go up. And the most important thing is that they can't absorb even if they have the same kind of tertiary crystal nucleus in their hands! It can only absorb the same level and low level crystal nucleus The little soldier who was in charge of inquiring about the news showed his hand and said, "why don't we have this problem?"

After hearing this, they all looked at each other in awe. They were very simple when upgrading. After absorbing the crystal nucleus to a certain extent, they would naturally have the feeling of "upgrading". At that time, they would rush to the same level three crystal nucleus prepared in advance. Of course, some people occasionally have accidents. For example, a few people in the logistics department need to flush twice or three times, and it takes two or three third level crystal nuclei to ascend.

Yin Dong suddenly pushed his glasses and said, "are those people who don't go up to the base usually don't go out of the base and rely on the materials and contacts in their hands to collect the crystal nucleus and upgrade in the base?"