198

History

Chapter 198

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

The sky in the space gradually darkens, and the TV is turned on. There are variety shows downloaded before the end of the world. The couple eat, watch and chat. Although only the two of them plus a ball, but the space, the faint warmth of the bamboo building or let the two people meet incomparably.

"It's almost time to go back. Let's go back to the base in two days." He Zizhong fished out some cooked noodles from the hot pot. The soup in the hot pot was made by Fang Hao specially. It had a strong flavor. It didn't need to put any pot bottom material. It was full of flavor.

"Well, go back and have a rest. Let's go out and take a walk. This time, go deep into the city? See if those zombies have evolved to level 4 Fang Hao nodded and brought out a dumpling. He used several kinds of stuffing today, all of which were specially mixed out when making dumplings and wontons. They were delicious.

In the base, most of the crop seeds left behind in the base have been cultivated and updated again and again, and the taste has changed a lot from the food, crops and grains before the end of the world. The most direct performance direction lies in the taste, which is even worse.

But when the food becomes bad, it can't resist people's enthusiasm for the new year. Even ordinary people will try to get some flour back and make some dumplings to eat. This should be the case.

In the space, in each remnant base, they spent their first most difficult new year in this last world.

The biggest difference from the pre apocalyptic is not in the quality of food, but - no one will set off firecrackers or fireworks during the Chinese New Year.

In the new year before the end of the world, firecrackers are set off in order to get rid of "Nian" and bring peace and happiness to the family.

But after the end of the world, too much noise will lead to the real ghost - zombies.

For the sake of everyone's life safety, no one will mention it again, and no one has spare time to do these things - gunpowder is better used in weapons, and the zombies outside can be killed one head at a time.

The Spring Festival passed quietly, and there were big and small changes in each base. For example, the base of city a, the force of "that team" was growing slowly and quietly, but other forces had almost no way but to cling to each other in order not to be swallowed up. Fortunately, Yan Xin did not completely swallow the whole base at once.

Song family father and daughter still have no news, as if they and the equipment in their hands have disappeared.

On the contrary, all bases began to enter a serious water shortage state, which greatly improved the status of water system talents who were not paid much attention to. In the case of serious water shortage, only these water system powers can get some clean water.

What makes people's hearts sink is that the zombies who have been immersed in the outside for a period of time are ready to move again.

"Kill it! Kill it Tuanzi was full of excitement, running around a zombie.