➊➊

WARNING: mentions of rape

Coco was sitting on her father's lap while her face was buried in his chest

Coco was sitting on her father's lap while her face was buried in his chest. They were in his office and Mikey was talking on the phone to the police regarding Hanma and Hanae and also what to do with Ayaka.

After the call, Sanzu and Kakucho entered because they wanted to see the little girl.

"I haven't forgotten what happened at the amusement park..." Mikey muttered.

"He also let go of her hand..." Sanzu muttered.

"What did you say, Sanzu?" Mikey raised a brow.

"N-nothing boss." Sanzu gulped.

"How's the little princess doing...?" Kakucho asked. Mikey looked at her and then sighed.

"She's been quiet..." As he said that, she looked at him with her innocent puppy dog eyes and melted his heart.

"Daddy..." She called. Her father smiled and put his hand on her head.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He asked politely.

"What's raped?" Kakucho and Sanzu looked at each other with their jaws on the floor and Mikey was staring at her with wide eyes.

"Where did you hear that?" He slightly gasped.

"One of the men were saying that they will raped me, what's that?"

"We'll come back later." Sanzu grabbed Kakucho's arm and dragged him out.

"Did I say something bad, daddy?" She looked at the direction that they left and her father.

"Sweetheart-" Mikey didn't know what to say. "Do you want to go shop for toys?" He smiled with his eyes closed.

"With daddy?" She asked.

"Yes, with daddy."

"Okay!" She giggled a little.

She didn't care nor think about the fact that her father ignored her question, she was just a kid, even if she had some thoughts written like an adult writes, at the end of the day, she's still a 4 year old.