Chapter 4

"God! Just go in!" Jackson said in frustration as he shove Seth forward.

"But I don't wanna! Let's go someone else, please," Seth begged.

"Why?" I asked. The moment he realised where we're going to eat, Katy's,  he kept begging us to go somewhere else.

"I hate it here," he said looking at me. His eyes were narrowed as if daring me to ask him to go in.

"I think we should just go somewhere else, I don't really like it here too," I laughed softly.

Seth grinned and said, "thanks Avery!"

I nodded. Actually, I really did not want to go in. It's because I hate this place. Every time I come here, I'm always super unlucky. I got slapped by a girl because she thought I was the one who snatched her boyfriend away. I fell many times, I waited for my food for an hour, someone spilled water on me. The list just goes on.

We ended up going to Pizza Hut.

"Avery, what do you want?" Ryder asked.

"Anything. As long as it's pizza, I'm alright with it,"

"Is it okay if we share one?" He asked, staring straight into my eyes.

I was taken aback. Ryder was always the quiet one and isn't open at all.

"Oh, urm, no problem at all," I replied, staring at him. Trying to figure out if his was joking. But then i noticed his ears were kinda pink.

"Are you blushing?" Seth asked, beating me to it.

"What? No," Ryder replied. His ears were definitely pink.

It was kind of cute though.

Ryder ended up ordering and paying for us. Which was something normal to the rest

"So, tell us more about you," Jackson said.

"I thought you know everything, I heard you stalked," I said jokingly.

"What, no!" He denied.

"He's just shy," Seth said while taking a bite.

"I'm a man. I'm not shy,"

"Are you saying only girls are allowed to be shy?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"No, of course not!" He quickly said nervously.

Seth laughed while Ryder smiled.

Is it wrong if I like it when Ryder smile. I mean he rarely smiles, so yeah, seeing him smile just makes me want to see more. He's more attractive when he smiles.

"I don't know every thing about you. But I know the basic information. Well, we all do,"

Basically, Jackson knows every one in school. Point at a random girl on a street, and he'll tell you her name, her parent's name, her parent's job, her job, her school. No idea how he know, he didn't want to share that piece of information with us. But it's creepy. Imagine a stranger walking towards you and telling you information about yourself.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked him.

He shrugged casually and said, "I don't know, your other friend maybe? Didn't see her these few days,"

"Oh, you mean Rachel? She's sick. Wait, why do you want to know? Are you interested in her?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"I've never said anything about it, don't get too excited, Avery," Jackson said, raising an eyebrow.

I just laughed and continued wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Stop doing that, you look weird. Right, Ryder?" Seth asked.

"Yeah," Ryder nodded.

"Whatever. I think it's time we go back, come on, let's go," I stood up and started to leave.

They followed behind me. We got in Ryder's car and he drove to my house.

---------

Hello, I'm here again with another chapter. This chapter shows more of Ryder.

- I would like to thank the founding father of Singapore, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Without you, Singapore would still be a third world country. You cried for us, now we cried for you. May you rest in Peace, Mr Lee. :)

Lots of love,
Elysia