Chapter VII

"ive always been curious on how death feels, is it an endless abyss or are you born into a different life. It's quite fascinating"

"THATS NO REASON TO SAY YES Y/N-SAN!-"

She shrugged at Atsushi disbelieving look as Dazai stared at her with sparkles in his eyes.

"A beautiful lady finally agreed to a double suicide with me!~"

"SHE WON'T DAZAI-SAN-"

{<<|>>}

"Yes I've heard of these serial suicides on the radio, it's really a phenomenon but if they are murders then I feel sympathy to those who were victims of the said murder"

She let a small frown adorn her s/c face as her e/c dulled a little in sadness, the others stared at her before Dazai patted her shoulder with a grin.

"No need to worry my Belladonna! We'll figure out what's going on here and put a stop to it, as much as I love suicide, these kinds are not right at all so it makes me feel bad that it wasn't their own choice"

She nodded and looked at her watch showing the numbers 14:57.

"Im sorry but I have to leave now, I have somewhere to be in a few minutes, luckily it's not far from here so I'll make it, it was lovely to meet all of you."

The others smiled at her and Tanizaki, Naomi and Atsushi bowed in respect while Dazai just waved at her as she walked away from them, her long black jacket swaying behind her elegantly before all traces of her disappeared once a few people covered their view making Dazai furrow his brows and place his hands in his pockets. Looking more closely at the crowd of people to spot the h/c haired woman to no avail.

'strange...'

{<<|>>}

"Dazai Osamu. Ability: No longer human. Age: 22. Birthday: June 19th. Former member and executive of the Port Mafia. My my how interesting indeed. I wonder what made him change sides."

The brunette who was playing on his phone while laying in an uncomfortable looking position on the couch shrugged at the e/c eyed woman who sat her desk, eyes trained on her computer.

"Who knows, maybe it was personal-"

"An executive is a high position Kaito. No one would leave it but yet he did, amazing how the human mind works."

The woman was currently looking at the information files of the people in the armed Detective Agency because of course, knowledge is always an advantage.

"You always say 'human' when talking about people, you say that as if you aren't human yourself weirdo-"

"You know perfectly well what I am Kaito. I don't think like the majority. I don't act like the majority. That makes me an outcast. Which means I have to pretend to be like everyone else, I have to pretend to be a human."

He looked at her from his phone and sighed as he stared at her emotionless face. She never showed emotion, . And when she did. It was fake, rarely was it genuine. She held no sympathy or sadness for anyone. It was all an act. It's truly terrifying what she's capable of. He knows what happens to anyone who messes with her. He's seen what she's done to people who have wronged her and let me just say...

His eyes strayed to her uncovered wrist, a black ink tattoo of numbers adored her wrist.

'0017'

It's a damn blood bath.