Chapter 118

A taste of the last kiss.

With inexplicable tenderness.

As soon as Qin Li was about to catch up and kiss deeply, he was stopped by Ji Li without a word.

Ji Li squatted on the side of the wheelchair, and lifted the trousers of the lover's left leg according to the news from Qi An.

The abdomen of the leg was tightly wrapped with gauze, and no wounds could be seen in a regular manner.

But from the scope covered by this gauze, one can still guess the width and length of the wound.

Ji Li's pupils trembled slightly and looked up, his tone a little low, "You! Why did you hide what you encountered? I pushed you away so now it's the other way around? Huh?"

You were jured from filming, for half a month in a row, yet why didn't you say anything?

Qin Li met his worried eyes and sighed again and again. "I don't want you to be distracted when filming, let alone a small injury, which can be immediately remove the stitches."

"..."

Ji Li pursed his lips and said nothing, for a long time? He threw out a self-blaming sentence, "I'm sorry."

He is clearly Qin Li's lover, but when the other party encountered this kind of thing, it actually took him so long to know.

"Baby?" Qin Li frowned when he heard his sudden apology. In the next second, he squeezed Ji Li's hand and arm, and carried his lover into his arms.

Ji Li was taken aback by his sudden strength and manners. "Qin Li, you be careful with your legs."

"I didn't touch, and move. So let me hold you for a while." Qin Li asked Ji Li tightly, "You? Why do you apologize to me?"

Ji Li calmed down, blaming himself and depressed when he spoke again.

"We did the video so many times, but I haven't noticed anything strange. Qin Li, my lover, isn't it bad?"

Qin Li rubbed his fingertips against his cheeks, coaxing and apologizing, "No,I shouldn't have hidden from you."

He was moved and promised distressedly, "Sure next time, It won't be like this. And I will tell you every little thing, okay?"

Ji Li tilted his head and bit his fingertips, pretending to bite viciously, "Let's not take it as an example."

Both of them are very mature in their minds, so there is no need to get those weird and hypocritical sections, and both of them will accept it when they know it is good.

"Qin Li, I won't hide anything from you in the future, nor can you hide it from me."

"it is good."

Qin Li responded with a low smile, he took the opportunity to kissed Ji Li's lips, and joked, "In the future when I want to see you in a different place, I will pretend to be hurt and lead you. so that you would run to me."

"Come on." Ji Li hummed, not at all fooled.

He was still afraid of getting involved in Qin Li's wound, got up and pushed the other person to the sofa, choosing to sit while looking at each other.

"Is the injury on your leg really okay?"

"It's okay. I was scratched by the iron prop that was the first to drop during the filming of the car jumping scene. Although it's a big cut, after recuperating for half a month, the wound is almost healed. The medical staff will come over tomorrow to remove the stitches and change the dressing."