Chapter 115-Call me mom

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

I was literally crying while writing this chapter, do you all know, why? Coz I was listening to the above song while writing it. Please listen to it.

I'll be right here waiting for you-probably this was Siya's thought while waiting for Akash.

I am so so happy, do you all know why? Because I gave my first ever autograph to one of my readers who has been a constant support to me when I was feeling low.

My dear reader, I hope you know who you're coz I won't disclose your identity, don't worry.

Thank you so much for considering me worthy enough to ask for my autograph. You don't know how much it means to me.

I am feeling like a star and also I feel, giddy (giggling).

Chapter dedicated to you my dear. Hope you enjoy it😘😘😘

Also, my birthday is on the way and before that, can I please get some more followers and help me reach 200. It would be the best birthday gift for me (giving puppy eyes)

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

After showering when I made my way to the room, I saw Siya was stretching her limbs.

She just woke up but what confused me...was her frightened state.

"What happened, baby?" I asked her.

I saw her eyes scanning the room and she was cornered on one end of the bed, covering herself with the quilt.

I immediately went to her and said "what happened, baby?"

She was shivering by now.

Taking her in my arms, I asked her "is something wrong?"

I felt her shivering when I heard her whispering "lights."

That's when I looked around and saw that it was broad daylight and sunlight was peeking through the window.

Immediately leaving her, I closed all the curtains and came to sit beside her.

She was whimpering by now.

Scooping her in my arms, I tried sushing her and said "shhh...shhh. I am here."

She hid her face in my chest.

I was rocking her back and forth after few minutes, she peeked through her eyelashes by opening one eye.

Probably she noticed that the room was dark by now.

She looked at me and I said "see I closed the curtains."

She then left me and looked around the room once, just to confirm what I am saying is right or not.

Once she scanned the room, she turned to me with teary eyes.

"What happened, Siya?" I asked her, wiping her tears.

"I...I am sorry" she said and started sobbing.

"Shhh...shhh. Why're you sorry and for what?" I asked her.

She looked at me and said "I...I don't know. I just feel like...I am just bothering everybody around me. I don't know if I should...live or not."

Her words were enough to widen my eyes.