13: The venom of the Red Lotus

This chapter is nearly 2500 words which makes it the biggest chapter that I have written in this book, yet.

I also made this edit and published it in my channel in YouTube. Please follow for more !

Hope you like it ;)

" I know where the air benders are. " Kai stated.

Kitiara gave him a proud smile. " See now why spying on your enemies is important ? And spying is observing. Observing is knowing exactly what happens near you. That's why an air bender needs to be observant. "

Kai nodded mentally noting what the air bending mistress said.

" Soooooo... where are they ? " Bolin asked.

" They are in a cave nearby. I bet Zaheer took Korra there too. " The young boy answered.

" Alright, let's go then ! Lead the way, little brother ! " Bolin squirmed in excitement, ready for a new adventure, mainly to show to Ghazan his newfound power.

" Well, there's this tiny problem about not having a bison, a big bison who can support carrying us all. " Lin commented with face like it was obvious (🙄).

 " Lin commented with face like it was obvious (🙄)

" Yes... All of the bisons should have been scared off due to the explosions... but I have my glider, if that helps. " The kyoshi warrior pointed at her right hand which had grasped the glider.

" Wait ! Look, a bison ! " Asami said, her eyes following something flying in the air.

The group looked up only to see what Asami was watching. It was indeed a bison.

" It's my bison ! Momo (Yes, I named him after our dear Momo friend in atla) ! " Kitiara grinned.

The bison landed next to them locking eye contact with his owner. " Momo ! " Kitiara run to hug him.

" Oh god ! How much did I miss you !? Never do this again. " The warrior baried her face in his fur.

Momo closed his eyes enjoying the woman's presence.

Tenzin slowly stood straight and walked toward the air bison. " Hello, old friend. " He patted his head.

Kitiara turned to the avatar team. " Our tiny problem is solved now ! Everyone on tbe bison except Kai who will ride his and lead us to the red lotus' lair. "

Everyone jumped on the saddle. Kitiara took reins. She was to pull Momo on the air but a voice stopped her. " Wait ! "

The team gazed at the earth and metal bender. " Is there any problem, Kuvira ? " Su inquired.

" I want to come with you ! " The woman replied.

Suyin gave her sad look." I am sorry Kuvira. However, this fight isn't yours. Stay here and watch over the wounded. I promise you that we will be back the faster we can. "