Jealousy.... - NR

This was a request I forgot messages existed and this is quite a few months late but here it is xxJordan_Romanofff  here it is

Jordan_Romanofff  here it is....

Reader is around 17 and just failed her driving test because she lost her shit on the road as she's mad at her mum Natasha.....

Your pov-
You- " I failed are you kidding me"
Instructor- " I'm sorry but everything was perfect until you lost it when that mum was taking ages with her kid to cross the road. It's not safe for your old drive"
You- " you do know who my mum is right.... What my job is.... I have to be able to drive.... I'll get kicked out of the junior program.... Please can I get a retest...."
Instructor- " you can book one for this time next week but after that if you fail you will have to begin driving lessons all over again...."
You- " ok thank you so much"
Instructor- " your welcome miss Romanoff."

Time skip-

I got out of the car and walked towards the bus station. Mum was going to be so disappointed. Peter probably passed his test and Wanda did last week. She had been training us, but she's been extra harsh on me. I know she expects a lot. We have never had a very close relationship. Me, Bruce and Tony have but not my mum. It's like she resented me. Bruce always tells me how much she used to want a child but she's not very loving so I don't believe him. I don't know who my dad is and I never will. I would like to know, maybe I'll have a better relationship with him then mum. Bruce acts like my dad and Tony is like my uncle, I'll tell them about the test first their more understanding.

You- "Bruceyyyyyyyyy (you were slightly tipsy)
Bruce- "y/n wha.... Are you drunk?"
You- " nooooo bruceyyyyy"
Bruce- " come sit down. I swear you had your driving test today......"
You- " FUCK DRIVING. I DONT GIVE A SHIT. WE DONT GIVE A SHIT"
(You start chanting this)
Bruce puts an iv in your arm full of water to sober you up and you just fall asleep. He closes the lab door and has a sign in the outside saying do not disturb so you don't get into trouble.

Bruce- " y/n honey wake up"
You- " (mumbling to yourself)"
Bruce- " what the hell were you thinking y/n. What if your mum would've seen you"
You start to cry.
You- " I failed Bruce. I realised she's already gonna be disappointed why don't I just add a cherry on top. And let me guess perfect Peter passed his. Mum love him so much he's just so amazing."
Bruce- "what do you mean..."
You impersonate Natasha- " y/n Peter got an A in combat why are you behind? Y/n don't fail the driving. Y/n why do you look so scruffy tonight, Peter doesn't. Y/n WHY CANT YOU JUST BE A FUCKING PERFECT DAUGHTER"
Your crying now.

Natashas pov-
I'm walking down the hall when I hear my daughter shouting from the lab. I cautiously open the door and see Bruce patting her back as she's crying. She impersonating me "y/n Peter got an A in combat why are you behind? Y/n don't fail the driving. Y/n why do you look so scruffy tonight, Peter doesn't. Y/n WHY CANT YOU JUST BE A FUCKING PERFECT DAUGHTER"
I was confused, why was she so upset. I cleared my throat.
Bruce- " Natasha I'm not sure if now is the right time"
Nat- " why is my daughter crying into your arms. What did you do. I swear to god if you laid a hand on her....."
You- " seriously mum can you not hear me. Just get out"
Nat- " young lady don't talk to me like that. Good kids don't talk to grown ups like that. Peter would nev..."
You- " ENOUGH ABOUT FREAKING PETER!!!!"
Bruce- " Nat...."
Nat- " y/n seriously what are you talking about"
You- " I get it I'm not good enough. I'm not like Peter. I'm not as quick as intelligent as strong as polite as him. I'm sorry I could be the daughter you always wanted... (you breakdown)"
Nat- " hey hey hey.... Look at me.... I love you y/n. You are enough. You are everything I ever dreamed of. I just see myself in you too much sometimes that's why I'm distant with you and I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I make comments like that about Peter to push you to get better. And it obviously isn't how you work and I'm sorry. If it helps Peter failed his driving with 5 majors."
You- " love you mama I'm sorry about that"
Nat- " don't be sorry. I'm glad u said that. Anyways how did the driving test go."
You- " I failed only cos I started screaming at a mother and child. I've got a resit next week. I'm sorry I disappointed"
Nat- " no u didn't sweetheart. You were angry I was to blame. Let's go out for dinner you pick."

A/n - this is so long I'm sorry but I liked writing this one loads keep the suggestions coming yall.