Chapter 118: WAKE UP!

Edric's P.O.V.

He's still asleep... It's been two days. I tried shaking him awake constantly. But nothing. What can I do- "He's still not up yet?" Luz walks into the room with Amity who's just arrived to spend time with her. "Hmm..." Luz lets go of amity's hand and walks to Hunter. Kneeling down to his level, she raises her hand as if to slap him but lowers it back down, obviously not wanting to do it. 

But she raises her hand again, and slaps him. Not a harsh slap. Constant, quick and gentle slaps like she's patting his face. "Edric! Slap him!" Ok! And I slap him the same way Luz does while King walks in before asking "Do I really want to know?"

"King! Amity! Slap him!" Amity just presses a palm to her face. "Luz. This'll never wor-" But King jumps on the couch, and climbs on him. Then slapping him like how we are, but with both hands. The little rascal of a palisman pecks his face constantly. 

Luz looks back at Amity. "C'mon, Amity! All for one and one for all!" "Ugh, fine!" She walks to us with the most done expression as she slaps him how we are.

.

.

.

After a few minutes of lightly slapping his face, Amity just looks more annoyed. "HEEEEYY! WAAAAKE UUUUP!" Amity shouts into one of Hunter's pointy ears. "Seriously? That didn't work. I literally screamed!" Me including the rest besides Rascal cover our ears. "At least give me some warning!" King jumps off of Hunter and leans against the couch.

"What's with all the yelling?" Raine walks in with Eda as Hooty gets in on this. "What if I eat him and shake him like a snow globe?" Immediately gasping at what I'm hearing, I jump up and in front of Hunter to shield him. "I'll just get some cold water." Eda runs to the kitchen while Raine follows while asking her, "Is this all necessary?!"

"Wake up you giant eared cretin!" Luz says with loud volume. Eda rushes back with a bucket of presumably cold water. "This is driving me crazy. I actually wanna eat him now." I glance at Hooty with a glare, ready to test my magic on him if he even tries. But a groan is heard from the couch's direction.

"Oh good because I was thinking of letting Hooty-" I glare at Luz. "NOT EAT HIM!" She makes a nervous chuckle.

(Spelling? Misgenderings?)