𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲❀𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱

art by @artist_semi on twitter

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

very sorry for the late update but as promised. I wrote a much longer chapter, I hope that would be enough to make up for my lateness ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ also my grammar is pretty bad in this chapter, I didn't have much time to edit it.

warning⚠️mild swearing

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Just as Joe said, y/n found herself walking towards the billboard and spotted the A.I skater.

"Oh it's you, I thought we aren't suppose to meet each other?", Cherry asked as he realized y/n was approaching him.

"Oh my, an idiot", she replied.

"Excuse me?', Cherry snickered.

"Well as I recall, you said that whoever talks to the other person first is an idiot back at the roller skating place right?", y/n cheekily smiled. After realizing y/n's statement, Cherry turned flustered and looked away from her.

"I don't know what you're talking about, you're clearly hallucinating", he replied in an annoyed tone. His actions amused her and made her only want to approach him even more.

"Goodness me, Mister calligrapher, I never thought I'd be so lucky to see you get all flustered. You always put on such a professional attitude that it's kind of nice to see something new", she grinned next to him. Even with his mask on, y/n can tell that she has successfully weirded him out. He looked back at her, his eyes showing clear signs of annoyance.

"Did you eat something wrong? Why are you acting so strange?", he questioned. Putting on a dumb expression, y/n turned to look up at the pink haired skater.

"Do you not like this side of me? Would you prefer me being mean to you? Do you have some sort of degrading kink?", she questioned innocently.

Silence came in between the both of them, needless to say, Cherry was very much speechless. He never thought that y/n can be so playful yet unbearable at the same time. Noticing Cherry's dumb expression only cracked y/n up.

"Hahaha, you're face is priceless. You should've seen it", the female laughed, mocking the calligrapher's facial expression.

"Are you sure you're a human? I wouldn't identify you as the same specimen as us. Looks like that gorilla Joe influenced you more than I thought", the male told, gazing at y/n.

"Hey, stop bringing Joe into this. If I have anything to say, you're the one that's a different specimen here. You're so uptight".

"Why am I even talking to you, I'm just wasting my breath", the skater sighed. Wanting to annoy him even more, y/n kept poking his arm and gave him a cheerful smile.