Let The Game Begin

"Jungkook. Jungkook!"

Jungkook opened his eyes to see Jin looking at him.

"Hyung!" Jungkook sat up and grabbed Jin's arm. Jin was wearing a suit.

They both looked around. The room that they were in looked like a mansion. Jungkook stood up and walked around. He came across a big mirror.

"Hey! I have the same suit as you Hyung." Jungkook looked at Jin.

"Yoongi?" Jin glanced at the mysterious man behind Jungkook.

"What the..? And I thought I was the only one here." Yoongi tilted his head in confusion.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook ran to hug Yoongi.

"Ok you can stop now," Yoongi slowly pushed him away, "where are the others?"

The three of them walked around the mansion, calling the others. The mansion was huge but quiet, quiet enough to hear echos of their own footsteps. They all headed for the second floor. That's when they paused to see a familiar portrait of someone right in front of them.

 That's when they paused to see a familiar portrait of someone right in front of them

"Taehyung..?" Jungkook said in confusion.

"Why would there be a portrait of Taehyung here? Does he own this mansion?" Jin looked around to check other portraits.

"Hyung, I don't think so. Look at that one." Jungkook pointed at a portrait next to a door across from them.

" Jungkook pointed at a portrait next to a door across from them

"That's a picture of Jimin."

"So.. is everyone here..?" Yoongi was puzzled.

"Guys!" The three of them turned around to see another man in a suit. He was waving at them.

"Jimin!" Jungkook exclaimed, happy to see that he was okay.

"Jimin what the hell is going on? What's all these portraits?!" Yoongi yelled at him.

"I don't know Hyung. We'll probably figure it out. Follow me, everyone is here!"

They all entered a giant bedroom. There were no windows. The walls were black and they could barely see.

"Yoongi!" A voice was heard in the dark. A hand grabbed Yoongi, making him flinch.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi grabbed his arm.

Namjoon light the candles, revealing everyone in the room.

"Where are we..?" Taehyung looked around the room.

"Did someone kidnap us?!"

"Are we in hell?!"

"Whose mansion is this!?"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Yoongi yelled.

"Everyone let's calm down," Jin said in his soft voice, "just calm down, we'll figure all this out."

"We don't even know where we are. This mansion has no windows. We can't even see what's outside!" Jimin explained.

"Did you guys look everywhere?" Jin asked. They all shook their heads.

"There was another room with a huge ass door. But we were too afraid to go inside." Hoseok trembled.

"Well then let's fucking go." Yoongi grabbed a nearby candelabra and walked out. Hoseok clinged onto him as they all followed him outside.

"Where's the room."

"Right there." Hoseok pointed.

In front of them was a giant red door. Ones you would see in a castle.

"This is giving me vampire vibes—"

"Oh shut up." Yoongi snapped at Hoseok. He gave the candelabra to Jin and pushed the door open to reveal a  room full of lights and multiple chandeliers. There was another portrait in front of them.

"Is that me?" Jin took a closer look at the portrait

"Is that me?" Jin took a closer look at the portrait. It looked unreal yet hauntingly beautiful.

"What's that on the table?" Jungkook pointed at the stack of cards and an envelope.

Namjoon walked up to the table and grabbed the envelope. He opened it and read the letter.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Welcome to the game Mafia. Please pick your card and return to your following rooms. The Sheriff will have the chance to reveal themselves before returning to their room. There is no doctor in this game. Everyone has one life. Every action you take, might affect someone's life. Please think wisely."