Yandere Ganyu X reader

Yandere Ganyu X Reader

"Y/N are you okay. I hope you aren't hurt." She said in a gentle voice.

"Yeah, I am all good. Thanks for saving me back there Ganyu." You replied cheerfully.

You looked down at your watch, realizing it was way past your curfew. You lived with your elder sister Ningguang

"Ah- Ganyu, ill get going. Ningguang's going to be mad when she realizes I'm way past my curfew.

You bid her goodbye.

She did too.

Ganyu POV

Why her.

Why does she get to control Y/N.

Why does Y/N abide by her orders.

All Ningguang's does is act like she owns the world.

Even though I shouldn't be bad mouthing her.

I need to get Y/N to be with me. That's my new task, I will NOT rest until I complete it.

End of Ganyu POV.

You reach home too an angry Ningguang.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAS IT BEEN, Y/N?" she said.

"Sis, sorry. I was with Ganyu, and time just went by." You said looking down.

She was really scary when angry.

"UH- so irresponsible, I'm going to let it pass this time since you were with Ganyu. If this happens again, you are grounded." She said and left.

You went to your room and had a bath. It felt like someone was watching you.

Getting out you realized your underpants were missing. This was the fifth time this week.

"Ugh- NINGGUANG!"

"What's wrong, Y/N?"

"I can't find my garments; they were here before I went to have a bath. This is the fifth time this week."

"Do you have a stalker?" she asked out of concern.

"Not any I recall off. I neither am on any bad terms with anyone."

"Keep a guard at your side all the time then. At least until we figure out the thief."

You groaned.

That took away your freedom, because Ningguang didn't permit you to walk all the way to Cloud Retainers home to meet Xiao and Cloud Retainer. Neither could you travel with Aether like you did when he was near Liyue.

She thought of it as dangerous.

But you allowed to keep Noelle by your side, since the stalker situation was concerning even to you.

Noelle was also pretty cool, she let you do anything as long is it was not dangerous.

The next day you enjoyed with Noelle, and she also accompanied you all the way to Monstadt to meet a few friends.

After a long day of enjoyment, you saw how tired Noelle was.

"Hey, Noelle, ill be back in a few minutes. Why don't you go ahead?"

"Lady Ningguang asked me to never leave you alone."

"Ahh- I just want to get some food, but you hate my choices of food, don't you?"

"Well- your choices aren't exactly healthy, are they?"

"Noelle, ill be there in a minute I'll just go eat and come, Ningguang will think I was just talking to the guards on the porch."