55| Not so innocent

| Third Person's POV

"By the way, we are... responsible for picking Kirimi-sama up from school." Nekozawa Family's Secretary- Kadomatsu, says while respectfully bowing to the little blonde haired Nekozawa, who was still hiding behind the arms of the maroon haired male.

"Are all the folks at the Nekozawa family.." Hikaru starts, eyeing the Nekozawa secretary then the maid and finally the block robed male with a cat puppet at hand.

".. this suspicious looking?" Kaoru finished, making the maid's ears perk up and narrow her eyes.

"What are you talking about?! The Nekozawa family is a noble family, part of the genealogy of the Tokarev dynasty of Russia!" Nekozawa Family's Maid- Kuretake angrily states. Making the hosts' to tilt their heads with puzzled looks.

"Tokarev?" The host club's vice president- Kyoya asked, putting a hand under his chin.

( Note: Tokarev- Also the name of an old Soviet army pistol used in the 1930s. )

"D..Don't you mean.. the Romanov dynasty?" The blonde haired president of the host club- Tamaki asked. The maid didn't respond and just turned her head like she didn't hear anything from the blonde. Completely ignoring his offended look that just says, 'did she just ignore me?'.

"And there is a legend in the Nekozawa family that for some unknown reason every once in a few hundred years, someone, like Umehito-sama who falls in love with the darkness is born.. may or may not exist." Kuretake says with a serious look, looking at the male who was muttering some kind of ancient cursings to the candle light, making the host's to sweat drop.

"May or may not exist?" The small honey-blonde senior- Mistukuni also known as Honey asked with a curious look.

"Which one is it.." The twins asked with tired looks.

The maid ignored the questions and pulled open a what looked like, A Family Album.

"Because of his dark robe, bocchama has never been able to come close to his sister, and Kirimi-ojousama... fell in love with the prince, the fairy tale-like brother, she sees in his portrait painting. Ever since she knew that her brother was in the high school section, she would sometimes come over and search for Umehito-sama like this." Kuretake paused as if she was going to shed crocodile tears once more.

"Of course, we've been comforting her all this time with prince-themed story books.. but alas, we ran out of material for her, so lately we've expanded the repertoire to shoujo mangas where princes appear, and she has fallen in love with them..." Kuretake paused again, but this time with a smile on her face like she just remembered the mangas she read to the little girl.

"Shoujo manga?" The maroon haired male asked with a raised brow, then the realization hit him as soon as he remembered the times a certain blonde haired girl, that shoves different kind of romance mangas on his face when he was in middle school. While the maroon haired male was having this flashbacks, the host's seemed to remember the things that Kirirmi said to them when she arrived at their footsteps.

~~~

"It's a reverse harem here!"

"Shuchi nikurin. It's a shuchi nikurin in here!"

~~~

"So this maid was the cause?!" The twins asked with beads of sweat forming on their foreheads.

"Shuchi nikurin in shouko manga? Then, Sashimi-chan.." The small brunette starts, but got corrected by Kaoru first. "You mean, Kirimi, right?"

"That's *Kirimi!" a deep voice sounded from the dark robed male with the angry looking puppet at hand.