Chapter - 5

Hello, My bestest buddies.....

I'm sorry for being late this time.

The reason is that.... I'm born and brought up in Kolkata.... So I'm a bengali too.... Not by born but by heart....🥰.

We celebrate Durga Puja with unlimited fun.☺☺... So my story update got delayed a bit😋

Hope you don't mind.... Now enjoy your story

Happy Reading ☺☺

*****
After the wedding of Raj and Kajal... Everybody started the preparations of Bidai.....
Kajal was crying constantly because she's not ready to leave her house all of a sudden.

"Why di.... Why did you ran away... See now what happened with me."..... Kajal thought sobbing in the bridal room.

Her eyes fell on her own reflection. She started grinding her teeth with immense anger when she saw her hairline filled with sindoor. A bit was fallen on her nose also.

The click of door broke her trance.

It was her mother.

"Chhoti.... Let's go it's time for ....for your Bidai".... Said Mrs. Mathur.

" Oh... So you people are in so hurry to just get rid of me huh"... Kajal said sarcastically.

Mrs. Mathur sighed heavily, she wiped her tears and sat beside Kajal and said, "Beta... Koi mata pita apni beti ko jaan bhuj kar kue me nahi dhakelte"
(No parents will deliberately throw their daughter in well)

"I know because of the filthy act of your sister, we decided to marry you off with Raj.... But we never decided it blindly.... We know him very well...that he is perfect for you.
That's why we've choosen him for Panchhi"...... He is a gem and a very humble person".... Mrs. Mathur tried to make her understand.

" Gem?? Humble.... My foot...
Mummy he's 9 years elder than me.... How will I get comfortable with him... He's not from my age...I can never ever be able to handle this relationship...I'm not that strong".... Kajal said angrily.

Mrs. Mathur smiled a bit and cupped her face. She said, "you're very strong my little fairy....
You've handled an incurable situation..
You've handled the reputation of two respected families...
You never care about yourself for once and married a stranger just because of your parents... And you're telling that you can't handle this relationship"

Kajal was staring her mother with a blank face. Mrs. Mathur's words left her speechless.

"Am I really can do this.... But I don't want to have a life with that man... I don't love him.... Leave love... I won't even know him"..... Kajal argued.

" My dear time is the best healer and converter.... It will heal your every complaint regarding him... And may be who knows you'll fall for him madly. Coz now you both are tied in such an inseparable bond that will definitely make you fall for each other ".... Mrs. Mathur said with a sweet smile.

*****

During the ritual of Bidai... Kajal was crying like a baby hugging her mother.
" Main nahi jaungi... M.. Mummy main nhi jaungi... H.... Hhh".... Kajal was constantly crying hugging her mother.

When her father went to hug her she immediately turned towards Kavya and hugged her tightly.
Raj was looking at her behavior skeptically.

"Maybe she's offended by her parents to marry her off all of a sudden..she's just 19....... Poor girl"..... Thought Raj. He felt really bad for her.