chapter 6

" Ha…. Your in-law's house is really good ,Mew. " Nim said while carrying Mew's luggages out of the car .

Mew was past the point where he got irritated with this stuff. Nim used all the time they had together sprouting this nonsense making Mew almost immune to it by now.

He simply looked around the mansion.

" Oh let's get in fast  sweety , don't want your master angry, isn't …. Haha" Nim was really like a naughty rabbit taking advantage of the sick lion .

" Do you know that I can break your teeth with a single punch?" Mew asked, pissed.

" Really, I thought that Mew vanished into thin air the moment his master laid eyes on him. Come on you didn't even fuck that girl yesterday i guess,she came out  within 20 minutes looking completely alright…" Nim started blabbering.

" Shut it ,will you? I wasn't in the mood. That kid is fucking irritating . I just  suddenly remembered him when she asked if we're doing normal or anal …. Again you're fault for bringing me a girl who's okay with anal .." Mew whispered yell not wanting people to hear them accidentally.

Noone was near them but he had enough controversies to deal with already. He's not gonna give these guys one more reason to blackmail him with.

" Hahha….. hahha. You haha haha.. you didn't even start your duty yet you couldn't cheat thinking of him ha…. Like a henpicked scared husband…" Nim was literally laughing his ass out while holding his aching tummy. He didn't even notice the fuming Mew.
" And I didn't know she does it both ways… maybe it was God's way of reminding you how you're gonna get only an ass. You should have accepted her offer you know she had a nice big butt unlike that g ouch " Nim was hit hard on his shoulder making it impossible for him to continue.

" He's just a kid, don't talk like that " Mew scolded.
" And I'm sure I'll get a lot of " kitty's" just with this face of mine, so don't worry about me being stuck with whatever… better focus on your not so successful lovelife.." Mew snorted.

" Bro you really think that guy will let you have kitties, I'm sure he'll cut you're dick and feed them to cats. Whatever, at least I have a lovelife unlike you  " Nim shrugged.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hello Papa " Mew started testing Max's patience once he entered the house .

Someone just tell Max why he's tolerating this bullshit .

Max just snorted and signalled Mew to sit, while he asked his assistant to fetch Gulf.

Gulf came with Ena… He looked like he just woke up sometime ago . Okay it's a holiday so what do you expect.

What caught Mew's attention was that guy didn't bother dressing up presentable, he was just wearing a loose sweatpant and a tee. His hair was little messy, and his face looked a bit oliy.

People Gulf's age are mostly consious of how they look always, if the picture on the hall is to go by Gulf too was like that before but now this guy didn't bother looking nice even when he had to be present infront of servents, and guests.Great.

It's wasn't like Gulf was ugly, he had nice features he was definitely above average, if only he took some effort in grooming himself he will look stunning. 

" Did you call me dad? " Gulf asked eyeing Mew and his dad .

" Yeah , he's here. Remember the condition though. So should we allot your mom's room to him or will you move there and let him use your room" Max asked looking at the phone.He knows Gulf asked for a lover, but it doesn't harm to try. Try acting like he didn't know how lovers should live .

Oh he didn't want me and Gulf in se room. Mew smirked . Things are going easier than expected.

But seriously this house was quite big with lot of facilities but had just three room. That's pathetic.
Mew mentally complained.

Oh if he is given Gulf's mom's room ,he has put with Nim' s daughter in law jokes again.

" None. I think it's better if we live alone dad" Gulf said looking down.

Ena and servents left a while ago.

" Yeah , you'll live alone and he'll love alone. Sound good" Max said

" Dad, I'm talking about me and him living together , away from home" Gulf said.

Max really wondered how Gulf got the courage. What power has gotten inside him these days, he was such a controllable child just a month ago .

" Why, how am I supposed to trust you with a guy like him ? One who has allegations against him. One who is much stronger and influential  than you " Max asked.

Mew was contemplating if he was praised or cursed. Well there is noway Max will praise him.

" We can stay closer, maybe you can place some gaurds. It would be less akward and more comfortable that way" Gulf suggested.

Max was really thinking, did he want to see Mew's face every day? Did he want to put up with his talks ? See him and his son together? No . But did he want his son alone with him? He couldn't even imagine it…. He has refuse Gulf's request even if it means putting up with..

" Hell no. I'm very comfortable with papa . I just love papa like a dad…. We are not awkward around eachother at all. You want me to hug him to prove it?" Mew was arguing like he was fighting for his life. He even stood up and came near Max and before Max could push him he loosely embraced him.

Could you blame Mew?
He can't stay alone with that brat. Papa is his only saviour, he even wanted to put him and that brat in different rooms. He was an angel , without his surveillance that monster would definitely do something to him. Nope he was not gonna risk it.

That's it…. Max fumed .

" What still not convinced?" Mew was about to kiss Max's cheek when he was shoved off .

Gulf was biting his cheeks to control  laughing, Nim was just laughing behind his hand .

" Fine, but you'll stay in our outhouse only. That way I can break his arms if he tries something on you. " Max agreed thanks to Mew.

The out house was smaller but close to the manison and was inside the compound. If Gulf shouts loud enough definitely someone atleast servents who lived in the qutrace will hear him. So it was a win win situation for Max too .

Poor Mew didn't realise his own panicked reaction pit him in trouble or maybe it's not a trouble afterall.

" Papa, you can't do it…. I don't want to be alone" Mew started but Max quickly left the place with Gulf after he asked Nim to take Mew to Ena and ask to open the outhouse for them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mew was now in the outhouse. It was small and cozy but luxurious.
It was storied, with a kitchen, a big hall which had gym equipments at one side , a balcony like porch and a room with bathroom….

Wait.

A room

One room

Wth

Is he supposed to share it with that guy?

" Hey, you still didn't organize your things? Atleast select which  closet you want so I can put my clothed in the other one"  Gulf who just entered asked Mew who was holding the door of the bedroom with a conflicted expression.

" Are we sharing the same room ? " Mew asked Gulf who looked decent now.

He looked like he showered, his hair was a  mess though, he was wearing a shirt with jeans.

" Did you forget the purpose of being here by any chance?" Gulf asked Mew, annoyed before entering the room.

They really looked like an old bickering couple instead of enemies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// Hope it isn't vulgar but Mew and Nim are friends so they don't have any filters.....