TEASER OF UPCOMING CHAPTER

Let me know what you guys thought of the teaser.

The new chapter will be up soon and it totally depends on the love you shower here in this little teaser with your comments and votes.
😉😉😉😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aria... Meri baat to suno..."

He tried stopping her with a pleading voice, but she did not turned.... And ran with all her might, letting her soft curls kiss her cheeks with the onslaught of windy environment.

She did not wanted to turn.

She did not wanted to face him.

She did not wanted to be reminded off the mistake that happened back there.

Yes, it was a mistake just like he had said.... The mistake which changed the direction of her life.

She did not knew where she was standing now. And thought scared her, chilled her to the depth of her heart.

What would she do now ?! Jahangir Riyaz Durrani had already abandoned her, calling everything a mistake.

What would her future hold---

"Aria! Mera bacha aap theek to hai na ?!" she gasped feeling herself colliding with her tayi ammi, who had a worried expression etched over her face.

Choking on her sob, she tried to smile and hide her pain but her plan failed the second Asifa begum enclosed her arms around her form.

"Tayi ammi...I-i..." her lips wobbled as she sobbed freely in her tayi ammi's arms, letting go of evey needle which was piercing inside her heart.

"Bolo meri jaan. Aise kyu ro rahi ho ? Mera dil baithe jaa raha hai... Batao to sahi kya hua hai ?!" Asifa begum whispered in worry. She was so clueless as to why Aria was crying so badly.... Like something very bad happened with her.

Her sobs, her trembling like a leaf, was chilling her heart to the core, making her head revolve around bad thoughts.

"I-i...main..." no matter how hard she tried, Aria wasn't able to speak, Jahangir's words revolving inside her brain, not letting her utter a single word to Asifa begum who had her eyebrows etched in worry.

"Bolo meri jaan. I am listening." watching her condition, Asifa begum encouraged her, and started to caress her hand over her head, massaging her scalp to calm her down.

Her little sobs were angering her so much. She so wanted to kill the person for making her darling cry, and was waiting impatiently for Aria to open her mouth and give her name of the culprit.

The culprit who was behind her precious tears.

"Mere bachay--" she opened her mouth, wanting to question Aria again but was stopped when she heard Jahangir's voice from a distance. "Ammi...Aria!" It wasn't only her but Aria too, who heard him calling her and she jumped in her arms, tightening her hold over her, hearing Jahangir's footsteps approach them, shaking her in Asifa begum's arms.

"Jahangir! What did you did with her ?! Ye aise kyu ro rahi hai ?" Asifa begum asked her son who had his eyes fixed over Aria's small form.

He knew had done so wrong with that innocent soul. She did not deserved any of this. She did not deserved him, thought he thought he was a much better option than that Raizada.

But now everything was ruined.... And he deemed himself responsible for Aria's tears, her misery.

You are toxic for such innocence Jahangir! Stay clear off her way.

And he agreed with his inner voice with pain in his heart, trying to console Aria by rubbing her back.

"Aria look I--" he knew he had to stay away from her, for her and he wanted to tell her that he wasn't going to bother her anymore.... That his toxicity was not going to burn her but before he could assure her, and congratulate her for getting rid of his toxic presence, he felt his mother pushing him back, her eyes filled with rage.

"Door raho usse Jahangir... I know she is crying because of you. You are always behind her. Wanting her to cry everytime!!" Asifa begum screamed with hatred, breaking his heart into shards of tiny glass. Broken glass!

And he kept quiet knowing he deserved it and watched his mother clam down a hysterical Aria in her arms by rubbing her back, murmuring sweet words inside her ears.

Seeking her motherly warmth Aria calmed down and breathed in her scent, feeling peaceful, making her rub her back with a small smile, pledging to avenge her tears. " Meri jaan! I'll not let him harm you and I'll teach him a good lesson for hurting you!" with those words she turned towards Jahangir, her eyes set ablaze with her anger.

"What. Did. You. Do ?!" using his very tone, Asifa begum asked, more like growled at Jahangir, who looked taken aback hearing her, but kept his calm knowing how alarming the situation was, minding Aria's emotional condition as well.

"Ammi, it's not what you are thinking. A-actually...." he rubbed his neck, taking his time to think of the ways to disclose the biggest truth of their lives to his mother.

He was clueless as to how to tell her everything, despite her throwing daggers at his form. She was ready to beat the shit out of him, if not for Aria who was trembling in her arms, sticking to her like a baby koala.

"Stop stuttering Jahangir! And answer me!!" having enough of her son's attitude, Asifa begum used her 'overprotective- mother hen' tone, putting end to Jahangir's secret.

He knew he had to disclose the truth in front of his mother and grandmother even if it was scaring the daylights off him. He couldn't keep anything from them. They were the anchors of his life. It was difficult for him to function without the two of them, plus he really wanted them to advise him, as for now he was really confused on what to do. And thus he readied himself to disclose the truth to his mother, bracing himself for her reaction.

He stretched his arms to save his mother, in case she choose to faint.... Well that was the possible reaction he thought her dramatic self would give. But this time he knew, he couldn't blame her.

She would be absolutely sane if she would chose to faint.

"W-we g-got married.." and just like that he whispered shocking the hell out of his mother, who's eyes looked ready to come out of their sockets...

One...

Two...

Three...

He braced himself to catch his mother but instead he watched his wife.... Well newly wedded wife, fainting in his mother's arms, crashing both of them onto the marbled foor.