46: Unexpected

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

It was already morning and Taehyung somehow fell asleep late in the night. Jungkook's sudden change of behavior made him think about many things but in the end, his dumb mind couldn't conclude well, or you could say, he never wanted to conclude the real thing.

His room was opened around 6 am but to his dismay, it was Jin instead of Jungkook.

"Jungkook is going back now, he said that it's an emergency," Jin informed after checking his burn.

Taehyung's eyes widened and even before Jin could scold him, he jumped out of bed and quickly rushed downstairs. Mind screaming that his words might've hurt the other and he was now feeling stupid for bringing that out when the other came for him.. for him.

His heavy breathing only got loud when he watched the familiar car at a good distance, breaking his heart.

"What's wrong, Taehyung?" It was Namjoon who followed him while Jin was standing inside the house with a frown.

The brunet sighed, shaking his head he stepped inside and closed the door to which Namjoon followed him back.

They both tried to inquire about his injury and he answered how it happened but deep down, his mind was stuck on only one person.

When the older couple finally retired to their bed after a long night, Taehyung trudged back to his room as well.

His sleep was again gone all while he just lay on his stomach with a pout.

"Is he angry? But I just-" Sighing to himself, he nuzzled into the pillow, his frustration was getting higher.

The following day, he was gloomy even Jin failed to make him smile but was quick to know the reason for the other's mood.

__________

Taehyung found himself standing in front of Jeon's house, all fidgety and nervous while Yoongi pressed the bell, the other hand having a bag filled with some sweets they bought in the way.

Well, after judging the reasons, Jin announced that they'd go to the central city for some shopping and dragged Taehyung with him. But when they reached Yoongi's place, the silver-haired silently took him to Jeon's place.

"Hyung, why I'm here? Jin hyung wanted to go shopping."

Yoongi again ignored his question and pressed the bell but to their luck, the door opened by an older man.

"Yes- oh, Taehyung?!" Mr. Jeon was totally surprised but his eyes screamed happiness the way he dragged the boy inside and hugged him like he was waiting for the moment for a long.

Yoongi smiled looking at the older and handing him the bag but his smile turned into a smirk when he saw Jungkook coming out of his room and went wide-eyed at the unexpected view.

"It wasn't needed, boys." Yoongi just smiled more, saying they wanted to bring something for them.

"Come in boy, come on." Mr. Jeon said to both as he led Taehyung to the same couch where he sat for the first time he entered the house as well as the second time, the night-

"What's wrong with your attitude, son? Come and greet the guests." Mr. Jeon's voice brought the brunet's running thoughts to a stop and then he noticed the very shocked Jungkook standing near his room.