~ chapter 23 ~

Tae: aishhh

I throw the pen on desk as I massage my forehead. even if I'm busy in my work. y/n staying in my mind rent-free. If sam didn't come to us in time. y/n will definitely end up on the bed for weeks. thank god it's just kiss or else... no don't think tae. that time I really don't know what happened to me.

maybe it's just my hormones did that all... yes it's not you Kim taehyung... I sigh and look at my wrist. yes perfect, y/n must be sleeping like a sleeping beauty. I should go now.

Tae: SAM!!!!?

saying that to myself I call Sam and we went home. all guard's bow to me and two guard's open the door and I step inside then I look into the leaving room she's not here. actually.... y/n daily sit on couche waiting for me but today she's not here. I sigh and head to my room.

what are you expecting Tae you come home late on purpose then why would she'll be here. I open our room door and close it behind me. I remove my blazer and loosen my necktie and I switch on the lights...... but

Tae: ahahahhh..... YOU SCARED ME KIM Y/N.

y/n pov
I can't sleep so I just sit on bed. wandering with my mobile. but

y/n: aish... I should use bathroom nature calling me

with that I went to rest room and did my business. then I came back and sit on bed but I heard door opening sound oh I think tae come back. I should talk to him thinking that I started to set my hairs as they come front. but.....

Tae: ahahahhh

Tae: ahahahhh..... YOU SCARED ME KIM Y/N.

y/n: *flinched and look back* why! what happened!!?

Tae: who told you to sit like that in this late night huh. don't you know you have long hair like ghost

y/n: yeh!! whom you calling ghost!?? /standing up/

Tae: you. /pointing out to me/

y/n: *chuckle* then what about you!? /pointing out at him/

Tae: I'm!!? I'm soon to be mafia king /proud smirk/

y/n: no. you're also a ghost

Tae: what!!?

y/n: yes. a ghost always married to a ghost. sence I'm a ghost as well you to mr.ghost Kim

Tae: you..

with that he started to come to me. but we heard a knock on door. Tae angrily look at me as he went to door. I just roll my eyes and follow him.

Tae: Sam!!? what are you doing here * I get confused and ask Sam coldly*

Sam: oh it's *look at back*

Tae: * I noticed Sam looking back. I look back... It's y/n. she's wearing night suit. I immediately cover her and ask him more coldly* do you want me to close the door hmmm!!?