Cooking

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

I went to bed shortly after reading a chapter of a book, it's about a woman who falls in love with a beast... Beauty and the Beast is what it's called..

I woke up at around 8 am, I think my parents are still asleep cause they haven't yelled at me yet... Anyway, I got dressed into a casual yet appealing outfit.

 Anyway, I got dressed into a casual yet appealing outfit

(Photo is not mine/credits to the rightful owner)

I walked downstairs and grabbed ingredients from the pantry, I grabbed rice, seaweed, and some tuna. I washed the rice in water then started a fire and put the pot over the fire. I then chopped up some seaweed into perfect rectangles and set them on a non stick sheet. I proceeded to slice up the tuna and roll it into little balls. Once the rice was done I removed the pot from the fire with a cloth, I walked outside with the pot and poured the water onto the grass, I heard it was good for the environment. With the rice still hot, I reached my hand into the pot and grabbed a handful of sticky rice. I flattened it out and put a tuna ball in the middle. Then wrapped the rice around the tuna ball and shaped it into a triangular prism (heh I used math) I then took a piece of seaweed and wrapped it around the bottom. I repeated that process a few times to create a bunch on Onigiri.

 I repeated that process a few times to create a bunch on Onigiri

(That's what it looks like, sorry if I did anything wrong)

I our the onigiri in a container and put the container in a picnic basket, but of course with my luck my parents just so happened to come into the kitchen.

"What are you doing Y/n?" My father questioned.

"Making food for a picnic father... I accidentally bumped into someone yesterday and I wanted to make it up to them.." Damn I suck at lying, I hope he buys it though.

"Of course, our daughter is a clutz. How is she supposed to marry someone and take care of them when she can't even take care of herself David?"

(I don't like using my parents names when the parents in story's are bad.. So I'm just making them up)

"I don't know, Mary." My father said
And with that they walked away from me and went to sit in a room to talk about my marriage, ew I don't wanna marry some rando...

I made some mochi, dango, beef teriyaki and some other things as well. I put in four pairs of chopsticks, never know if someone will drop them, some napkins and a picnic blanket.

"Magnificent!"

I washed my hands, grabbed the picnic basket and walked out of my house.

"Good morning, Lady Y/n!" A stranger from the street greeted.

"Good morning!" I returned and gave her the best smile I could muster.

Once I reached the forest, I turned around and made sure that nobody was following me, once I knew that nobody was following me I walked into the forest, I walked through the trees and bushes and to a very familiar walkway. I walk up through it, and into my training space. I saw a familiar man leaning against the rock in the middle of my training area.

"Took you long enough" Said the man known as Sukuna.

" sorry my parents are holding me back, plus I had to make all this amazing food." I said with sarcasm laced in the last part of my sentence.

I walked closer to him and put down the picnic basket, I reached in and grabbed the picnic blanket and set it on the ground neatly.

Third person POV
"Wow, I didn't know Lady Y/n knew what sarcasm was!"

"What the he- where did you get the "lady" part from?" Y/n asked

" I wasn't too far ahead of you, you  know, I could hear people calling you "lady Y/n" princess."

"I AM NOT A PRINCESS!" Y/n protested.

"Whatever you say princess."

Y/n rolled her eyes and sat down with Sukuna following close behind. He reached in and grabbed the container full of onigiri.  He opened it and took one out of the container.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

Sukuna doesn't really need to eat but this smells good! The pink haired curse stared directly in Y/n's e/c eyes as he threw the onigiri in his mouth.

After sitting for  a few minutes in silence, the two still staring at each other Y/n finally spoke up.

"So how was it?" She asked hopefull.

"Awe full." Sukuna said with no hesitation.

Y/n's s/c skin turned beat red in embarrassment as she puffed her cheeks and looked away. She muttered a small "sorry.." and the curse smirked at her embarrassed state.

809 words
Unedited