Chapter 45

Date: Unknown; Time: Unknown; Location: Unknown

Mórrígan's POV

I woke up, in a dark room and with a terrible headache. My throat was dry and hurt a lot. "Where am I?"  I asked myself and slowly got up. Carefully, I started walking, still unable to see anything, but pumped into a wall made out of class. "Fuck." I exclaimed, and held my nose, feeling a warm liquid, probably blood, coming out of it. I waited for Venom to heal it, but nothing happened. "Venom?" No answer. "Venom!" I started to panic. It wasn't usual for him to ignore me in such a situation. "Are you looking for your friend?" A familiar voice asked, and short after the lights turned on.

I was in a cage. Trapped like some sort of animal, and in front of it was Tony. Looking at me with pure disgust in his eyes. "What did you do to him?" I came closer to the glass and stared at him, anger boiling in me. "He is right next to you." He pointed to another cage, a few feet away from mine, and I saw Venom in his natural form, crawling on the floor. He looked weak, and I knew he wouldn't be able to be much longer exposed to the oxygen. "You have to put him somewhere, without oxygen, or he will die." I turned back to Stark, and almost begged him to do so.

"You really think I care if it dies? It killed enough people, I would do everyone a favor!" He raised his voice and I just stared at him. "You also killed thousands of people, but when you almost got killed, I saved you. WE saved you." I pointed at Venom, who got weaker by the second. "But unlike you, he has to do it in order to survive. We only eat people who deserve it, but you got the blood from thousands of innocent people on your hands." I told him and looked over to my symbiote. 

"Please Tony I will do what ever you want, tell you what ever you want, but please give me back Venom. I swear we will not do anything, and if, you can play some annoying noise, I don't mind." Tony sighed and walked over to a small room, and closed the door behind him. I could see a probably one way mirror on the wall. I didn't know how many people were watching me right now, so  I tried to stay calm. After some a time, a loud noise appeared and my door opened, then Venom's. I ran over to him, and touched his 'body'. It took a while but short after Venom disappeared in my skin, and the door closed while I was still in the cage.

"Oh god, I forgot how weird it feels whenever you enter my body." I groaned and shivered. "And I don't understand why you like oxygen so much. That shit hurts." I laughed. I did not think, I would ever miss his annoying ass so much. The floor was quiet, uncomfortable, so I got up. But the second my foot touched the ground, Tony played a high-pitched sound and I fell on my back, covered my ears and screamed in pain. 

"I am not even allowed to get up?" I asked after the noise stopped. "I was just testing something." Fury suddenly appeared with a small remote in his hand. "Long time no see?" I said, and stood up. "Since when do you have this alien inside you?" He asked, and walked closer to the glass. "For a few years now." I said and walked to the wall on the other side of the cage. 

"And when exactly?" He got even closer. "I don't know. We don't celebrate our anniversary, or some other bullshit. I woke up in a laboratory, and he was suddenly inside me." I told him, and shrugged my arms. "But we should start celebrating it."

"Does it talk to you?" Fury asked, grabbed a chair and sat down on it. I didn't answer. "You either gonna say a word, or I will press this button." He pointed at the only button on the remote and raised his eyebrow. "Yes, HE talks to me." I answered and heard Venom groan. "You could have just say no." "Knowing that you can talk to me, makes me look less psychotic." I answered, not caring about the weird looks because now they knew about the voice in my head.

"What does he say?" He asked and pointed at the remote again. "Most of the time he just insults people."

This kind of interrogation went on for like an hour, before Fury left the room annoyed. I enjoyed the silence, but it didn't last very long, because short after Tony entered. "Why didn't you tell us?" He asked and sounded hurt, but I didn't care. I refused to answer, and a few seconds later I felt the consequences in the form of pain. "Why?!" Stark yelled, and I looked up to him, after the pain vanished. "You are really wondering why? Did you ever think, that I might expected you to react this way?" I said, gesturing to the cage I was locked in. 

"Expected you to betray-" "I DID NOT BETRAY YOU, YOU DID! I THOUGHT WE WERE A FAMILY! You are a selfish Bitch." Tony interrupted me and I snickered as a response. "What's so funny?" He asked and I sighed heavily.  "I also thought you guys were my family. But here I am stuck in a cage, and tortured because I didn't tell you everything? And the only reason why you found out is that I saved Barnes, even thought I knew what could happen. AND YOU TONY FUCKING STARK CALL ME SELFISH?! FUCK YOU!" I yelled, and when I was about to say something else, he started playing the sound for 20 seconds, let me rest for a minute, and played it again. 

Bucky's POV

I woke up in a small room. A machine was beeping next to me, and I slowly opened my eyes. I was in the hospital wing from the new compound, we planned on moving in. Next to me was Wanda and on the other side Pietro. Both of them were still asleep and looked exhausted. Wanda was wearing some sort of bracelet, which was connected to the bed frame. I was just about to close my eyes again, when I heard a loud scream coming from one of the other rooms. "Mórrígan." 

I jumped up from the bed and started walking towards the screaming. Pictures from yesterday came back to my mind. She turned into a black monster, the one we thought was after her. They had her, and god knows what Tony is doing to her. 

Flashback mission

The black thing let me down, after bringing me to Bruce. I couldn't take my eyes off it. It stepped a few feet away, when suddenly a loud noise started playing. It fell to the ground, and suddenly Mórrígan appeared. She was in pain, because of Tony. 

"Stop!" I yelled, and wanted to attack Tony, ignoring the pain in my legs, but Steve stopped me, by holding me back. "HE IS HURTING HER!" I fought against Roger's tight grip, but I was weakened because of my injuries. I heard Wanda yelling, and also begging Tony to stop, but he ignored her. 

After some time, Mórrígan stopped fighting and passed out. "What are you doing to her?" I asked, still not able to go to her. "She is a monster, so we gonna treat her like one." Romanoff said, before putting a syringe in my neck.

I ran to the laboratory, and saw Bruce, Natasha  Vision and Steve watching something through a small 'window'. "Is she in there?" I asked Bruce and he nodded. Another horrible scream appeared and made me shiver in fear. "He's been doing that for like an hour." Bruce said, biting his lower lip, while playing with his glasses. "And you were just watching?!" I was angry. Angry at Steve for betraying her, angry at Natasha and Bruce for just watching and angry at myself for not being able to keep her save.