Two Ventures Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cast is teleported back to the theater.

"Welcome back, everyone. How was your break?" Sid turns to Tyrian's unconscious form. "The hell happened to him?"

"None of your concern!" Cinder and Raven snarl with dripping malice.

"Wow, what got you ladies so pissed off?" Sid asks but then shrugs. "Oh well, you two probably deserved it anyway."

This just made False Maidens even angrier.

"Let's get started." The screen begins to light up.

As the view came it showed the ceiling of Ainz's office, then a familiar voice of Pyrrha came as the view slowly goes to show Ainz behind a desk and Pyrrha right beside him with some papers. "Yang's report states that there has been no contact from any other YGGDRASIL players in our immediate vicinity, but she has expanded her surveillance to the great woodlands near Nazarick. Hopefully she'll have better luck there, if their out there she'll find them."

"Also I have information from the man we captured, he's from the Slane Theocracy and commands their special ops unit." She added then placed more paper on Ainz's desk.

Ainz takes a look at the papers then says. "The Slane Theocracy, it's a theocratic nation that wishes to unite humans against all other races. If given the chance, they'd wipeout the entire population of the ogres, goblins, and lizardmen. I believe it would be too dangerous to have any contact with them now."

"Sounds like Atlas only with the rich commanding it's army." Emerald comments gaining a shudder from the Atlesians, the thought of the military being control by the rich didn't sit well with them.

The Faunus are no different, they felt it would worsen the relation between their kind and humanity if people like Jacques Schnee was behind the Atlas military.

"This is why I never trust humans." Adam grumbles.

"There's one last thing, what should we do about the people we saved?" Pyrrha asked.

Ainz then turned to her then said. "Don't do anything that would make the citizens of Carne Village see us in a negative light, we gained that foothold on friendly terms and I want it to stay that way."

"Understood master, that's it there's nothing left to discuss from the daily report." Pyrrha said with a bow.

"Good job." Ainz replied with one hand raised.

Pyrrha stood straight and cupped her hands together and had a huge smile on her face. "I am not worthy of such praise! You are too kind, I need you to take me right here and now! Please do what ever you want to me my love!" She exclaimed with her voice cracking with excitement.

Pyrrha again was embarrassed, she was beat red by the words of her onscreen counterpart.

Jaune was even worse, he couldn't even describe what he thought about what was said, then again what would any man his age would do.

(AN: C'mon, just fuck already!!!)

Ainz turns to the succubus with no hint of a reaction. "Pyrrha I'm not going to take advantage of you, I programed you to have these feeling towards me, that's all." He bluntly stated.