Vol 1 Ch 9: The Sheep Group

Hirano pov:-

I was just laying around on my bed when a notification popped up. Oh right, the exam.

In this exam, I was a part of the Sheep group. Fun fact, Aries just happens to be my Zodiac sign.

It's 8 Am so it must be my message. I was very excited and barely got any sleep. Not to mentioning, I woke up early and already had my breakfast along with my morning workouts.

My training with Albert, Ishizaki and Kito will begin once we get back to school grounds. So I had just done my own morning workouts.

I checked the message.

After a period of thorough consideration, you have been chosen as the "target". Please act together as one and challenge the exam in that manner. The exam itself shall begin from 1:00 PM today onwards. The exam will be held for three days from this point onwards. If you belong to the (Sheep) group please come up to the room marked as such on the second floor immediately.

I got chosen as the target? Awesome!

But wait... This comes with risk aswell. My group members will be looking for me! Damn it!

But if I survive their investigation then I will receive 500,000 private points!

I can already tell that outcome one is impossible. There is no way that anyone will agree to it.

Then what should I do? I wish there was a way that I could get outcome one and the 1 million points along with it.

I guess I can't do anything about it.

I got up from my bed and left the room. I went over to the meeting room. Having arrived first, I just sat there and waited for others to arrive.

After a long time, the room was finally full. I could see four class B students, three class A students and three class D students. Along with me, Shiina and Nishino were sitting by my side. The seat beside Nishino was taken by Rika.

Shiina was reading a book while Nishino was on her phone. None of them noticing the other classes staring at us or rather me.

Well it is to be expected. The news about me being the reason for our class getting second place has given me quite the popularity.

I just continued reading a book I borrowed from Shiina and ignored the glances.

From the other classes, I can recognize Kamuro from class A and Sudo and Satou from class D.

Sudo was continuesly glaring at me. I just decided to ignore him.

Then a student of class B stood up.

"Hello Everyone. I am Gima Aika of class B. I guess we will all be in the same group together." Said a beautiful girl with long pink hair.

Gima Aika? I have heard that name before. Wait.... It's her!

I immediately stood up and everyone looked at me.

"Umm... Sorry for disturbing. But Gima-san. Have we met before?"

She tilted her head and answered "Umm...I don't believe so... What's your name?"

"Hirano Aki of class C."

"Hirano Aki....Aki.... Wait.... Aki is that you?!"

"So you do remember!"

She came running to me and we both hugged eachother. I could see the confusion on everyone's faces.

Aika turned to her classmates.

"Sorry guys. Aki and I are childhood friends. We haven't seen eachother for two years. So..."