Sunflower

Sunoo is working in cafe at night. He have a night shift. But his mind is wandering about ni-ki. Something about that boy seems mysterious. He is thinking so deeply that he doesn't acknowledge his friend jungwon's presence.

'Awchie!!! Why did u do that woniee??!

Jungwon just gave him a smirk aftr giving a small smack to sunoo's head.

' ahhh i thought you are not in this world. So i just brought you back hitting you with the realization of life'
he said with some sassy smug.

Sunoo just shrugs away his friend's sassiness.. Sassiness belongs to sunoo.. So he don't like when his friend tries to goal over him.

"Ohhh wow thats so sweet of you wonieeeee..... well i was just wondering about ni-ki. He isn't coming to cafe anymore. And Something about that boy is so mysterious . Niki is renting my mind for past few days." Sunoo said with puffing his cheeks.

"Ohhh so you left your obsession with angels you had for years and started to think about this boy who you don't know anything about except his name. Wow thats so interesting "

Jungwon said it with some suspicious look. Then out of blue as if realization hits him, he exclaimed

'OMGGGGGG SUNOO, IS NI-KI IS AN ANGEL??? HE JUST CAME TO WORLD FOR SEEING HIS HUMAN????'

Sunoo just got startled by hearing jungwon's loud voice and jungwon started to laugh.

'Haishhhhh, stop it woniee.. its not funny.. don't make fun of my angels. And Yes, even if ni-ki is not an angel , He is definitely an angelic human" he said it by thinking something deeply (probably about his mysterious boy"

Jungwon gave him a knowing look at mumbled something underneath like

"Whipped like whipping cream "

"What did you say wonie?? Did you said something?"

"Ahh nothing sunoo , just stating some facts. Well when is your shift gets over. Should i wait you?"

"Nahh, shift only gets end at 11pm. Heeseung hyung went to his parents home. So i need to take care of cafe, you can go woniee. I would come to your house tomorrow "

Jungwon just thought about something for a minute and said

"Ok sunoo, just take care of yourself. And don't overwork. And make sure to eat something before going to your flat. Just because I'm not there that doesn't allow you to skip meals.. okkkkk????"

Sunoo just gave him a soft smile

"Ok my mom. I will take care of myself. Haish stop being like a big brother wonie.. you are younger than me. "

"But you are more like a baby hyungieeeeeeee" Jungwon just teased him and waved him bye and went away.

Sunoo is always grateful to jungwon and his family. They always took care of him as if he is a part of their family. Even if jungwon loves to tease him and act savage he always made sure sunoo is ok.

Sunoo is always so grateful to have such an amazing best friend like jungwon.

●●●●●●●

Ni-ki is wondering about Jake. Jake haven't reached home. Usually he use to accompany him everywhere. But today he is missing. No idea where he went.

Even if they are angels, the superior angels already taken back many powers of him and jake. And gave them many human traits like BEING HUNGRY.

NI-KI is starving and it's already 10:30pm . He have no idea where jake is and he doesn't know to how to cook much items. Jake use to take care of him and feed him.

So he thought of visiting a convenience store and Niki went out.

He got distracted by observing the dazzling lights and sounds of the city. And then he found the store ,went inside.

He took a cheese ramyeon and some juice and took a seat at sitting place. He is not so fond of instant foods but he just want to eat something thats all.

●●●●●●●●

Sunoo closed the cafe and started to walk towards the direction of bus station. But then he suddenly remember he have shortage of some items of kitchen , so he started to walk towards the near by convenience store.

When he entered the store , he saw someone was struggling with ramyeon at the corner alone. He got amused at the site and observed the person.

Then suddenly he took a sharp breathe and his heart beats starts to increase.

Its not just someone, its his mysterious boy...

Ni-ki...!!!!

The boy who was ghosting him for past few days and now messing up with ramyeon like a cute child.

Sunoo felt so happy and also a little angry by the acknowledge of his mysterious boy is still there in the city but didn't come to his cafe.

Anyhow he totally forgets about buying his kitchen items and started to move towards his mysterious boy with a knowing smile and warmth in his heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello lovelies, sorry for ghosting again hehe. Well next update is on the way........

Take care of yourself and STREAM TAMED-DASHED.

They are working so hard even at midnight. We should do our best for our boys too..