~2~

After the older lady left the hospital room, the girl's body began to twitch, though it was only a little every second, eventually it began to full on shake. Her hair flew up into her face, and her lips opened in a silent scream as her body shook and tossed itself within the confines of the bed.

Wake up

Her chest started to rise and fall with every harsh breath she took.

Wake up

Her nostrils flared, and a steady stream of blood started to flow.

It's time to wake up

Soon after her eyes flew open, revealing the brightest blue orbs that stared holes into the ceiling as they trembled along with her body.

Aurora

The orbs were shrinking in size, as they soaked in the light that filtered into them.

Aurora

Her eyes soon gave a glassy look as they started to fill with blood that spilled down her cheeks.

Aurora

She stopped shaking, blinking rapidly as she took in the area she was in. She could see, she could move, and most of all she was alive and well. No she wasn't burning in hell like she thought she would, and no she wasn't in heaven like she prayed she would, she was alive and in a room of some sorts, she never been in a room like this.

"Sweetie?" She watched as a woman slowly approached the bed she was laying in, her eyes filled with an unknown emotion that she couldn't decipher.

"Oh Sweetie you're awake," the woman smiled, though she soon turned horrified when she caught sight of the blood that covered her entire face. The blood that was still flowing out her nose and the slowly drying blood from her eyes.

"And, and you're so bloody again?" She was quick to press a button and run back into the area she left only to come back with a towel.

"Just a second darling, we'll get you all cleaned up again, for when the Doctor arrives." She smiled, not expecting to see the girl smile back as she watched her wipe at her eyes and soon finish up by plugging her nose with it to hopefully stop the blood flow.

"I'm Nurse Taylor." The woman pointed towards herself and directed a finger towards her.

"Aurora." The girl mumbled, a blush taking over her face as she watched the woman light up with joy.

"Last name?" She leaned forward, Aurora barely spoke over a whisper and it was quite hard for her to hear the young girl.

"I-" Aurora paused, she didn't know what her last name was, in fact she didn't even know if Aurora was really her name, she just heard it and automatically assumed that's what she was called.

"I don't know." She mumbled, a crown soon taking over her face as her eyes turned glassy again.

"I don't know!" She cried, though this time around her eyes didn't bleed. In fact they only seemed to turn the blue within them lighter than normal.

"Oh Sweetie that's okay," Nurse Taylor quickly tried calming the girl, "it's okay if you don't remember." She felt nervous since the girl didn't stop crying and was quite thankful when the door opened to reveal Doctor Cullen with Chief Swan hot on his trail.

"Oh dear, Doctor Cullen she's awake!" Nurse Taylor pulled herself back from the girl, to allow a clear view for Carlisle.

"Her name is Aurora but she doesn't remember her last name." She was quick to rub the top of Aurora’s head as she cried into her palms.