38 | Dinner with old friends

I woke up to the sound of loud snores

What the fuck dude?

I am trying to have my beauty sleep.

Anyway, I am not going to wake him up or anything.He needs all the sleep he can get.It's cute seeing him sleep.

That cheeky face of his.

I slowly get out of bed not wanting to wake him up. I was wearing only a shirt of his.I couldn't go and change into my pyjamas since Tyler begged me to stay with him every second.

What can I say?

He is good at what he says.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee while I dialed Sarah's number."Goodmorning ghost!" I say.

"Me a ghost.You should be called a ghost since you haven't been replying to my text lately."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"No worries.I know you are a busy woman and you have priorities."

"Anyways are you and Tyler free tonight?"

"I don't know why?"

"We would love to have you two for dinner tonight six o'clock don't be late."

"Well - " she hung up.

Typical Sarah move.

I drank my morning coffee and start making pancakes for breakfast.

I put the pancakes on a plate and filled it up with syrup.Tyler likes them with a lot of syrup.A few strawberries and blueberries on the side and a morning coffee.

Great!

I bring the plate with the breakfast upstairs and I see Tyler still sleeping.I put the plate on the bedside table and lean in slowly and kiss his cheek.

A pair of hands grad my thighs roughly and threw me on the bed.

"Goodmorning amore!" He said with his morning voice and damn he sounded ten times hotter than he already is.

"Morning! I thought you were asleep." I say as I move my hands to his hair and he rested his head on my chest."I was until a few minutes ago."

"I made you breakfast by the way!"

"Hum breakfast in bed.I would rather have something else." He sends a wink at me while he grabs the plate and sits down on the bed.Keeping the plate on his lap."It's delicious.Thank you!"

"It's nothing."

"Just to let you know that Sarah and Luke invited us for dinner tonight and we are going." I said it while Tyler was his happy self.

Cross our fingers that he won't get mad!

"Jasmine you know we can't –"  I interrupt him " – come on please.I am begging you." I gave him the poppy dog eyes.