sixty-one

**THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE MAKE SURE YOU READ CHAPTER 62 AS WELL

Sloane Beck

I never believed that anyone deserved to die.

Until I met him.

But the problem with Blake Day?

I needed him for me to live.

But I wanted him to die.

Betrayed.

Deceived.

Mislead

Deluded.

I was ruined.

My trust and faith were ruined.

Everything that I worked for everything I wanted. Everything I felt like was mine—everything that was personal to me wasn't personal anymore. It was everyone's business and not mine.

Because of him.

What the actual flying fuck.

So—I stole Finn's car.

It's not like I'm a stranger to the car either. I mean Caden did have his own car but his parents apparently took away his privileges after he and I broke up, however—Finn just took his old car because I mean it was a sports car and he wasn't using it.

So that's how I ended up here.

Sitting in the car, in the driveway, waiting to give me a pep talk because I don't know how I'll have enough courage to muster up the strength to kill him today.

He betrayed me.

I was more than a fucking game.

I was more than a lie.

I was more than whatever he made me out to be.

I was more than just anyone's damage control.

I was Sloane Fucking Beck.

And right now—I needed to flip the fuck out.

Feeling fueled and fired up I had stolen Finn's car to go on a little joyride to kick his ass. I had missed him but in all honesty—it was out the door after reading that headline. How could he break all of his promises? How could he destroy my trust like that?

Who the fuck did he think he is and why the hell did he underestimate who he was dealing with?

So if I really thought about it—I stole Caden's car that was now Finn's car and Finn had been driving around in the car that I would fuck her brother in secretly.

So that leads me to here and now.

Marching up to his doorstep, banging on his door- would it even matter? Would it even affect him? I wanted to calm down, I wanted to keep taking deep breaths.