045

DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY-045

"This is mad. Who's wanna be taught by me?" Harry said, bewildered. "I'm a nutter, remember?"

Snow has been falling for a couple of weeks now, the white fluffy cold flakes crouched under their feet as the four of them walked towards Hogsmeade. After their talk with Sirius a few weeks ago, Diana kept her distance from Harry, Cho has harassed her for weeks now, feeling incredibly worse knowing that he already is feeling alone this year.

"Look on the bright side: you can't be any worse than old toad face," Ron said, trying to make his best friend feel better.

"Thanks, Ron," Harry said, sarcastically.

"I'm here for you, mate,"

Harry glanced over at Diana, who was walking in front of him, with Hermione. He doesn't know what is wrong with her, she's been avoiding him for weeks now and it is becoming incredibly frustrating. He already was feeling alone and she was the only thing that didn't make him feel that way.

"Who's supposed to be meeting us, then?" Harry asked, looking away from her to the old musty Hog's Head pub.

"Just a couple of people," Hermione said.

A couple of weeks leading up to this moment, Hermione and Diana spread the news to people they could trust and wanted to go against Umbridge.

Diana pushed open the creaking door and looked inside. Ron and Harry came behind the girls as the redhead muttered. "Lovely spot,"

They headed in, Diana side-stepped the incoming goat and stumbled back into Harry, muttering a small 'sorry' and hurried off to catch up with Hermione. Harry frowned after her as he and Ron followed.

"Um, hi," Hermione said nervously as she greeted the students who turned up. "So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts."

"Why?" Zacharias called out, cutting her off.

"Why?" Ron scoffed. "Because You-Know-Who's back you tosspot,"

Diana stood behind her angry brother, glaring heatedly at the boy. The distaste for him was high in the room.

"So he says," Zacharias said, jerking his head at Harry who was silent.

"So Dumbledore says," Hermione corrected.

"So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the proof? All Dumbledore told us last year was that Cedric Diggory was killed by You-Know-Who and that you brought Diggory's body back to Hogwarts. He didn't even give us details, he didn't tell us how Diggory got murdered, I think we'd all like to know—"