𝟭𝟵.

SAPNAPS POV

The door opened, and I was staring at a 5'7 girl. She was blonde with gorgeous blue eyes. Light freckles brushed her nose, her cheeks looked sun kissed. Left over mascara was under her eyes, and her hair was slightly messy. She wore a Sapnap hoodie along with red and black plaid pants. She had a rag in her hand, which paused its movements when she made eye contact with me.

She was gorgeous.

So many thoughts ran through my mind. I didn't know what to say. How to feel. There was this beauty standing in front of me and I was silent.

We stared at each other until Clay, who I forgot was behind me, broke the silence.

"Who knew Tristan was such a fan of you, Nick." He wheezed. Tristan smiled at his statement. Goodness even that was gorgeous. There didn't seem to be one flaw about her.

She looked back to me, obviously expecting something. Clay pushed me into her, and I took that as a time to wrap my arms around her frame. She smelt like cinnamon. I found myself already addicted to the scent.

She wrapped her arms around me, and laid her head on my shoulder. We continued to stay silent until I noticed somebody slightly shorter than Tristan appear. A huge smile grew on her face, until she looked behind me and covered her eyes. That's when I knew it was Tiffany.

"This is illegal. I shouldn't be seeing this. The green blob is green blob, not a person, a green blob. Yes. That." Tiffany said to herself, walking the other direction just to run into a wall. A faint "Ow" was heard, making Tristan lift her head from my shoulder to see who made the sound. Clay, bring him, took this as a chance to walk inside. We've been standing here for nearly 10 minutes and none of us walked in. Tristan realized this and looked to me with her eyebrows raised, before she let go of me and walked to the side. I walked in, a smile on my face.

"No get away, you're faceless! I can't look!" Tiffany screeched in the corner. Dream was laughing, trying to help her up. Unfortunately, the screech caused a man that was just greying and a woman with brown hair to emerge from the living room, shocked to say the least. The woman put her mouth in an O shape before going back to where she came from.

"Dad, this is Nick. And that one over there is Clay." Tristan mumbled, grabbing my arm as she spoke. Her father looked at me up and down and then looked to Clay, who was just smiling wide at him. The two's father quirked a brow at him before clearing his throat.

"Tristan. Tiffany informed me that these two had an airbnb that they're staying at, you're allowed to stay with your friends until they leave. Go pack your things. Tiffany, you're allowed to stay for a night but you must come back the day after." He told his daughters. He then looked to me, then down to the arm that was being wrapped around by his daughter. He looked back up to my eyes and squinted at me. He nodded and then left back to the living room where his wife was.

Tristan leaned her head on my shoulder, sighing. We looked over to Clay who was still trying to pry Tiffany's hands off her eyes, in which she was still explaining how illegal it was to see his face. I looked over to Tristan, who was looking at the two with a smile on her face. I blinked and she looked to me. She then booped my nose and ran up the stairs, where I assumed to be her room.

"That was cute, or whatever." Tiffany said. I looked to the two who were just fighting to see them staring at me.

"I think I smell romance in the air." Clay added, sniffing the air. Tiffany joining after. I rolled my eyes, turning to walk up the stairs to where Tristan left.

(689 Words)

A/N: SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKIN. ANHWAYS why are we nearly at 2k? Wacky children. I am LOVING Tiffany and Dreams interaction. I feel like if anyone would see them in public, they'd assume they were siblings. I think i worded that right. TEHE

BYE

-thebestestpersonintheworld

(unedited)