❥𝙇𝙄𝙇𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙕𝙔 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙥𝙩. 𝙤𝙣𝙚❥

𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙖 𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨

𝙤𝙢𝙗 𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙟𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"That's a wrap!" The director of the "AfterLife" music video shouted.

Janarious sighed tiredly, ready to go home and take a nap. They had been working on the video for well over a week, and he was grateful that it was officially over.

"Aye!" Someone called, their feet hurriedly pounding against the floor.

Janarious stopped in his tracks, turning around to see LeParis approaching him.

"Can I, uh, get yo number?" LeParis scratched the back of his neck. "You seem cool as fuck, and I wanna fuck with you."

"I guess." Janarious chuckled, LeParis' shyness cute to him. Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he handed it to LeParis.

LeParis handed it back after a few seconds, naming his contact plainly "LeParis".

I'm gone change that later, Janarious thought to himself.

"You wanna chill tomorrow?" LeParis asked.

"Yeah, what time?" Janarious asked, actually interested in hanging out with him.

"Uh, you wanna watch movies? If so, we can link at my place 'round eight." LeParis shrugged.

Janarious liked the idea. He would be able to get a lot of sleep before they hung out, so he was down with the idea.