❥𝘽𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀❥

𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙯 𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙖𝙮𝙘𝙚𝙤𝙣

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙖𝙮𝙘𝙚𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜.

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙭⚠︎︎

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Brent scrambled out of bed, running to the bathroom. Kneeling over the toilet, Brent emptied last night's dinner.

This had been the third morning Brent had thrown up his dinner. Brushing his teeth, he grabbed his phone and called Jayceon.

"Aye nigga, last time we fucked, did you pull out?" Brent asked, his voice raspy.

Jayceon hissed. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I did." Jayceon scratched his head. "Uh, why you ask?"

"I threw up three days in a row." Brent sighed, running a hand down his face. "I'ma go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test, I'll tell you the results."

"Ight." Jayceon sighed, hanging up the phone.

Truthfully, Jayceon didn't know how to feel. He didn't want to get excited too fast. Brent didn't know for sure if he was pregnant, he wasn't going to get his hopes up.

Getting dressed, Brent walked out of the house, got in his car and drove to the pharmacy. Walking in the pharmacy, he looked around for a pregnancy test for awhile, before getting frustrated and asking a worker.

"Aye, can you tell me where the pregnancy tests are?" Brent asked.

"They should be done aisle 9." The worker said.

"Okay. Thank you." Brent thanked her, walking to aisle 9.

Walking down the aisle, he came upon the pregnancy tests. Taking a deep breath, he grabbed the Clear Blue brand. Taking the test to the register, he paid and left.

Getting home, Brent kicked off his shoes and took off his outside clothes.

I know I'm not pregnant, Brent thought to himself.

Going to the bathroom, he pulls the pregnancy test out of the bag. Holding the pregnancy test under him, he peed on the stick.

Finished peeing, he sets a timer of five minutes, putting the test done.

I should call Jayceon, Brent thought to himself.

Setting the timer, he exited the clock app, clicking on the phone app.

Clicking on Jayceon's contact, he hit the FaceTime button.

Jayceon's face appeared on his screen after two rings. "You got the results yet?"

"Nah, I just peed on the stick. I'm waiting for the results right now. I called to ask you if you wanted to come over, so we can see the results together."

"Yeah, I'll be there in 10 minutes." Jayceon agreed, getting up to get dressed.

"Ight." Brent hung up the phone.

Ten minutes later, Jayceon strolled into Brent's bedroom.

"Wassup, nigga." Jayceon greeted him, leaning down to kiss Brent's lips.

Jayceon and Brent's relationship was complicated, but at the same time it wasn't complicated at all.

They've known each other for five years, going on six. They're relationship started off as strictly friends, then upgrading to friends with benefits.

This predicament complicated things. Whenever one of them talked to or dated someone else, the other would get jealous. Relationships never worked for them, they couldn't keep their hands to themselves when it came to each other.

From the outside looking in, Brent and Jaceyon looked like a couple, but they were just friends.

"Hey." Brent greeted him, anxiousness evident in his tone.

"Stop being scared. If you pregnant, you pregnant, and if you not, you not. I got you every step of the way, no matter the results mama." Jayceon reassured him, kissing Brent's forehead.

Brent sighed, a little relieved. "Okay. Let's go see the results." Brent grabbed his hand, leading him to the bathroom.

"You want to flip it, or you want me to?" Jayceon asked, looking at Brent.

"I'll flip it." Brent bit his lip, walking towards the pregnancy test. Flipping the test over, it read...

Pregnant

Dropping the test, Brent began to cry.

"What it say mama?" Jayceon asked, pulling Brent into a hug, Brent hiding his face in Jayceon's chest.

"Pregnant." Brent cried.

Jayceon went silent, his mind wondering. How would life be like with a mini me running around.

Jayceon smiled, loving the idea. "Why you crying?"

"I don't know how to be a mom." Brent cried.

Brent didn't have a good relationship with his mom. She was never affectionate to him, and that affected his relationships with people. He didn't know how to be affectionate, and he didn't want to neglect with child.

"You'll learn as we grow as parents. And like I said, I got you every step of the way." Jayceon lifted Brent's chin, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

Brent stared into his eyes, lust evident in his actions. Both leaning in their lips connected, meeting each other halfway.

"We gone do this together." Jayceon pulled away from the kiss, pecking Brent's forehead.

(𝙖/𝙣 - 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 - 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 - 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙.)