Chapter 3: Peyoung Yakisoba

. . .

No-ones POV

. . .

"*Stomach rumbles*"

"Eh" Both boys said at the same time.

"Oh yeah, we didnt eat." M/n stated.

"Yeah, we were too busy chasing eachother around that we forgot to actually get food."

"You mean you were too busy trynna kill me." M/n deadpanned.

"Shut up." Baji scowled.

"Anyways lets g-" Started M/n before being interrupted.

"Baji-San?

M/n POV

I was trying to speak before being  rudely interrupted by some wierd blonde guy who apparently knew the black haired version of rapunzel.

I slowly walked over to Baji who had finally got his breath back and was now standing up. I quietly stood next to him looking at the kid with the undercut.

"What you doing here Chifuyu?" Asked Baji

'So his names Chifuyu huh?'

I decided to just listen to their conversation rather than butting in like I own the place for now, after all I'm not really friends with baji. All I did was feed the cats he feeds then demand he gets me food.

Chifuyu POV

I was on my way to Baji-sans house when I heard familiar shouting.

'Isnt that Baji-San?' I thought seeing two males, one perfectly fine with H/c hair and E/c eyes, the other bent over catching his breath while shouting at him.

'Yep, definitely Baji-san'

I walked over to them to hopefully find out what was going on.

"Baji-San?" I asked

After I spoke up, the two looked at me, one surprised and the other looked kinda annoyed. 'Did I do something wrong?'

"What you doing here Chifuyu?" Baji-San asked me.

"Oh uh- I- I was just heading home actually but-." I say as Baji speaks.

"Oh cool, wanna come over to mine?"

"Uh yeah sure-" I answered before being cut off by someone clearing their throat. I looked to Bajis side before seeing a boy not much shorter than him, probably only a couple centimetres. He caught me by surprise causing me to jump a little.

"Oh sorry, I didnt notice you there." I said apologetically.

No-ones POV

The blonde now had his attention to the other boy, his sleepy E/c eyes staring back at him. If a look could kill this one would have come close. It seemed so natural, just a person with a normal tired look but what was hidden behind them was bone chilling. Chifuyu, wanting to break the eye contact in hope of getting the taller boys gaze off of him, turned to Baji who was looking at the two.